Xbox 360 Looking for some Helpers

You in?

• NO WAY! Expectations are too high.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Clancy117

Skeletron Prime
I make most of my Terraria maps solo but somtimes I could use a hand. My internet sucks so you`ll probably only be able to join occasionally. My Gamertag is LITERALLY exactly the same as my profile name here so just type it as you see it here. Also, I`m a loyal Halo/Bungie/343 Industries fan so keep the COD stuff to a minimum. If you want to talk FPS while we play then Battlefield and Tom Clancy games are cool as well as a few others. Also, i`m very specific in my designs so pay attention when assisting me in a build. If you need a place to put your things on my map until you build your house, the merchant`s house doubles as a Tavern so pick a room. Please remember that I already have some locations picked out for NPC houses that I will be building at a later date so I will need to be notified of any additional builds beforehand for location approval. Certain building codes will apply such as doors must be at ground level on both sides of each house. SO, who`s willing to help? Update: Ok so apparently my connection can only handle two players so if somebody has already joined you`ll have to wait for them to leave before you can join.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom