Mobile Looking for some people to play with

MagicasquirrelTMT

Official Terrarian
Hello, I am just a casual summoner player looking for some people to play with (mostly to pass the time until 1.4.1 is out on mobile).

My only real requirement is that you're not toxic, as I don't like playing with people that easily get salty over a game. Other than that, doesn't matter who you are, how old you are or which class you prefer - I will be happy to play with you :)

I have some preferences as far as the game goes:
-I mainly play pure summoner, so I might be playing passive at first before finch staff/leather whip. I can play mixed if needed, but I'd rather not.
-I want to join in on boss fights and events when possible.
-My device isn't the strongest, so it would be nice if someone else could host. If not, I'll just install the server program on my laptop.
-difficulty doesn't matter, but master mode ftw wouldn't really be the best choice for a new player like me.

All of these are just preferences, I will still play even if you're not ok with them, I'm just gonna have to adapt :indifferent:

Last edited:
I reckon i could join. I quite like playing summoner, it's my second favorite class, beaten only by ranged. Also, master mode, definitely, because dying is cool bro XD.
I can't really host tho sorry
I'm active from 3:30 pm UTC - 12 to 5-6 pm on weekdays, and 12:15 pm to 5-6 pm on weekends.

Absolutely! ...Not today unfortunately, as I got things to do, but we can take this to a conversation tomorrow and figure out a time!

So um... Are ya still looking for some more players? I prolly won't be able to go online every day due to some stuff but when i'm able to, i could come on from 11:00 pm/12:00 am til 6/7/8:00 am. I play summoner and i'm fine for any difficulty really, but i'd prefer it if the world were to be expert/master :>

If yall're on hardmode already, i have a backup char that has some prep for it from there :D

So um... Are ya still looking for some more players? I prolly won't be able to go online every day due to some stuff but when i'm able to, i could come on from 11:00 pm/12:00 am til 6/7/8:00 am. I play summoner and i'm fine for any difficulty really, but i'd prefer it if the world were to be expert/master :>

If yall're on hardmode already, i have a backup char that has some prep for it from there :D
Oh, didn't expect anyone to reply after so long...
Yeah, I can still go for some multiplayer. Haven't really been playing with anyone for a long while, so the world will be fresh. And I understand the fact you won't be online too often - I will soon be less active due to college... But I'm sure we can still arrange something!
Any other details we can discuss in a conversation, or on discord if you have it :)

Back
Top Bottom