Solar flare armor
Vampire knives
Frozen turtle shell
cross necklace/star veil
philosopher stone/charm of myths
ankh charm/ankh shield
paladin's shield

I can pay in platinum
Ok, I don't have terraria on switch, but I can suggest things for you to look for for tank builds:
Nebula Armor: The Damage and Regeneration boosters makes Solar Flare armor look like a mediocre joke.
Celestial Shell: It boosts damage, regeneration, and defense, what's not to love?
Master Ninja Gear: It has a very good dash and also a chance to completely nullify damage occasionally.
Shield of Cthulhu: It has a dash with some invincibility frames, and also boosts defense, so it's a must for tank builds.

Solar Flare armor is overrated and useless. Use Nebula Armor instead.

Ok, I don't have terraria on switch, but I can suggest things for you to look for for tank builds:
Nebula Armor: The Damage and Regeneration boosters makes Solar Flare armor look like a mediocre joke.
Celestial Shell: It boosts damage, regeneration, and defense, what's not to love?
Master Ninja Gear: It has a very good dash and also a chance to completely nullify damage occasionally.
Shield of Cthulhu: It has a dash with some invincibility frames, and also boosts defense, so it's a must for tank builds.

Solar Flare armor is overrated and useless. Use Nebula Armor instead.

I think they meant to ask for a trade.

Solar flare armor
Vampire knives
Frozen turtle shell
cross necklace/star veil
philosopher stone/charm of myths
ankh charm/ankh shield
paladin's shield

I can pay in platinum

Sorry, still trying to defeat moonlord but I'm totally inept when it comes to boss fights

click multiplayer->join via IP
then type "terraria.one"
port: 7777
in the server go to free items, and open the chests or say in chat "/item <item name> <item number>"
replace things in triangles and triangles with specified info

then type "terraria.one"
in the server go to free items, and open the chests or say in chat "/item <item name> <item number>"

They literally said they're on the Switch version though

then type "terraria.one"
There isn't cross platform multiplayer yet :p

Back
Top Bottom