• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Looking for somebody to play with from time to time :^)

Pawlick

Spazmatism
Hello there!
Like you've probably already guessed, I am kinda looking for somebody to play some vanilla/modded PC Terraria with me. I can't play much because of school and stuff, but sometimes, in spare time it'd be really nice to have someone to do so. :)
I'd prefer a rather calm, nice person, probably not too young or old (depends on the person's mindset, tho). No need for a Discord or any voice chat, I don't really feel confident at speaking in English
I see voice chat as a possibility in the future tho, of course
No need to be a pro or anything as well
And I don't think that more than 3-4 people would play at the same time :red:
That's all, thanks
*hides in the darkness*

takusek

Terrarian
Hi i searching for Someone to game too. My nick is Takusek.I already killed moon lord and i like building houses in terraria when i got free time.
I`m from Poland

Top Bottom