PC Looking for someone to play sum terraria with (vanilla or moded)

Xineki

Terrarian
not gonna include an age limit or anything, as long as you are mature and maybe not so easily offended by some jokes or any other things among these lines, i am cool with you.

Steam: - name: XR.Xineki
- code: 158985824

Discord: Xineki#1406

I might be interested in a Vanilla Expert playthrough with classes. Although I am in Europe, so if you are situated in a timezone that is not near me it may be difficult to sort out a timezone. Reply if you at all interested.

I might be interested in a Vanilla Expert playthrough with classes. Although I am in Europe, so if you are situated in a timezone that is not near me it may be difficult to sort out a timezone. Reply if you at all interested.
Hello, im sorry for the late reply, got busy with school assignments. I am in Europe as well, so the most of a difference we are going to have is going to be 2 Hours. And i am indeed interested.

If you decide to play please add me on discord or steam, because i rarely check the forums.

Hello, im sorry for the late reply, got busy with school assignments. I am in Europe as well, so the most of a difference we are going to have is going to be 2 Hours. And i am indeed interested.

If you decide to play please add me on discord or steam, because i rarely check the forums.

Okay, thanks for replying. i'll add you on steam and may message you on discord.

Hey I am looking for a player to do an expert run on terraria, if one of you is interested let me know
Guala#5023

not gonna include an age limit or anything, as long as you are mature and maybe not so easily offended by some jokes or any other things among these lines, i am cool with you.

Steam: - name: XR.Xineki
- code: 158985824

Discord: Xineki#1406
i want play
Daredevildesertboy#3070

Back
Top Bottom