PC Looking for someone to play terraria with

I have played quite a bit of terraria, and i prefer playing with people as it makes the experience more enjoyable. If you want to play my steam username is sharksarecoolyes (Forgot to mention this earlier, but I play both modded and vanilla. though I have no experience in mods like calamity, it could still be pretty fun to learn as I go.)

Last edited:
i cant seem to find you tho. Do you play vanilla or mods. id actually prefer calamity if you want but i dont mind either.
I play vanilla, weird that you can't find me though. than again I don't really understand the whole friend system in steam, maybe try sharksarecoolyes

Last edited:
Can I play with you all too? I use to play Terraria now I'm starting again and want to play with another player

Could I possibly play as well? It would be fun to do a calamity playthrough though I dont think it updated to the new update yet. So it might just have to be vanilla or casually modded

Could I possibly play as well? It would be fun to do a calamity playthrough though I dont think it updated to the new update yet. So it might just have to be vanilla or casually modded
Hey, sorry for my late reply, but I'm interested in trying a calamity playthrough if it has updated, though I won't be all that good at it.

I'm a bit late but hoping someone will read this later on and may also be looking for new players. I haven't played in years. My save was trashed by steam.
I'm new to 1.4 and Calamity. I like making farms and exploring. I probably suck but I make up for it by being jolly. I am overwhelmed by starting a new game and it would be good to do it as a team of 2-3 people.
my steam account is DOCTOR____J
Steam ID: 76561198029828983
Steam ID custom url dr_julien

I'm a bit late but hoping someone will read this later on and may also be looking for new players. I haven't played in years. My save was trashed by steam.
I'm new to 1.4 and Calamity. I like making farms and exploring. I probably suck but I make up for it by being jolly. I am overwhelmed by starting a new game and it would be good to do it as a team of 2-3 people.
my steam account is DOCTOR____J
Steam ID: 76561198029828983
Steam ID custom url dr_julien
Added you - love to do a restart

Back
Top Bottom