PC Looking for someone to play Terraria with!

vannbabu

Terrarian
Hey! I actually made an account on this forum for the sole purpose of finding somebody to play with. Preferably they would have to be available weekend mornings and on weekday nights. I am in the Eastern Timezone so please comment on this thread and we can see if we're compatible! I can do expert or no expert, however I am not too experienced with expert so you would have to forgive my inexperience. Thanks!

Hey VannBabu I tried to find you on steam but couldn't, I'm looking for someone to play with too. what's your steam ID? I'll add you :)

Hey, I would like to play. My timezone is CEST though, but I can pretty much play anytime except for morning-afternoon on weekdays. My discord is
Boibi#4045

If the offer's still on the table, I'd be down for tagging along. I'm also in Eastern time so that aligns rather nicely. It'd just be sort of pointless to put my Steam here since my username is so generic there's a ton of people with it.

if the offer is still up im down
I am three hours ahead of UTC tho
i have about 500 hours of experience so i can help with stuff you might not know

Hey, I would like to play. My timezone is CEST though, but I can pretty much play anytime except for morning-afternoon on weekdays. My discord is
Boibi#4045
Great! I'll add you.
[doublepost=1568485361,1568485309][/doublepost]
if the offer is still up im down
I am three hours ahead of UTC tho
i have about 500 hours of experience so i can help with stuff you might not know
I am in EST, not UCT. ^^'
If you meant you are in UTC, I can always make arrangements to play on weekend mornings.
[doublepost=1568485379][/doublepost]
i would like to play too! im pretty new to terraria
Great! Do you have a discord or steam?
[doublepost=1568485407][/doublepost]
If the offer's still on the table, I'd be down for tagging along. I'm also in Eastern time so that aligns rather nicely. It'd just be sort of pointless to put my Steam here since my username is so generic there's a ton of people with it.
Awesome! Do you have a discord?

Yeah, I just don't use it all that often (and I'm without a mic so that's out the window if that was ever a thing in the first place), but it's Cross #4428.

Great! I'll add you.
[doublepost=1568485361,1568485309][/doublepost]
I am in EST, not UCT. ^^'
If you meant you are in UTC, I can always make arrangements to play on weekend mornings.
[doublepost=1568485379][/doublepost]
Great! Do you have a discord or steam?
[doublepost=1568485407][/doublepost]
Awesome! Do you have a discord?

ive got steam!
Steam Community :: Dogod

A lot of people already answered, but uhh, I can play in the morning, if you want to!:dryadsmile: (and if you're ok with a non-native person - I have a mild accent.)

Wow this is turning into quite the party (assuming all of us do in fact join). The more the merrier?

I'd like to join y'all, but my time zone is EEST. If that's fine then add me on discord: Spirik#7506

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom