Xbox 360 Looking for someone to play with

Theflamingkitty

Spazmatism
I already have an endgame character, so I can help new people and build things with more experienced players.
Anyone welcome. My GT is JadenDay

Sorry about that SHOOP DIGGITY my parents kicked me off
Ps: me and my dad share the account, so it may look like I am on, but it's him.

Yo! What's up? I currently have a pre-hardmode world (all of my worlds are though) and I am wondering if you could help me get to hard-mode? Believe me or not, I do have hard-mode items ("Chlorophite Bullets", "Chaingun", "Christmas Something Sword" and several others). Although, my friends (that don't play any more) gave me the hard-mode items. I am normally a peacefull guy, but I really want to get to hard-mode to have the possibility to be able to get, craft, buy, etc. some hard-mode items. Also, since you said you could help new players to build things, I would need your help to build an insanely wide platform (for the Wall Of Flesh), and many other things that it would be way to long to write, since there are thoulsands of builts that I would like to build in my world... I do not want to sound like a scared chicken, but I would need a protector, since I am not really used for monsters, such as ware wolves, wolves, ghosts (I thinks they're called?) and other quite strong hard-mode monsters and bosses that could totally destroy a pre-hardmode "used" player... Let me know if there's anything you wanna tell me! :) Here's my GT: Velocity DK. Alright! I gess I'll see you later?! :)

hey my gamertag is UndamagedAlloy i have powerful things i need help getting resources to summon and fight ocram ill play tomorrow (philippine time)

Back
Top Bottom