Looking for someone to play with

bunny45111

Terrarian
Ive played terraria for about a year and ive beaten it already but its gotten boring

So i want to do a playthrought with somebody, export or normal, any class or no class just to have some fun and to have something to do this summer,.

idk if you would want to play with me, i've only played a few hours (just got the game yesterday) Im willing to play and learn, but i might not be as quick as you in terms of making stuff since i have to google stuff.
i live in MST and would probably play for a few hours in the evenings and more on the weekends.

Hey im 16 and im looking for people to play with also lemme know if ur interested ive got 400 hours almost and im up for normal or expert
(also sorry about my fourms name made it long time ago haha)

Update: Still looking for people to play with if possible, the other guys never responded.

My steam is: IMinotaur ( Canada )

idk if you would want to play with me, i've only played a few hours (just got the game yesterday) Im willing to play and learn, but i might not be as quick as you in terms of making stuff since i have to google stuff.
i live in MST and would probably play for a few hours in the evenings and more on the weekends.
I would play with you to I'm kinda new to terraria and would like to help you get better with me

Back
Top Bottom