Xbox One Looking for someone to play with

AngelBlackWood

Terrarian
Hello! I'm looking for some fellow terrarians to play with on Xbox one I need help I'm post golem right now and I'm just looking for someone to play with! If anyone's interested just add me: bossman0966 Xbox One
I'm usually one whenever so just hit me up anytime and let's get grinding!

Hello! I'm looking for some fellow terrarians to play with on Xbox one I need help I'm post golem right now and I'm just looking for someone to play with! If anyone's interested just add me: bossman0966 Xbox One
can I play with you if your still interested

xbox one Gamertag: zZ KORY Zz

just looking to progress through game , hang out , kill bosses, build castles / dungeons you know the usual

420 friendly

ill be on all weekend im at work until friday night though

just send me a message or add me as a friend

Looking for a few players to play multiplayer with also pretty new to the game I started a new multiplayer world shoot me a message if your interested. Prefer 18+ age

I’m not that far into the game, but I’d like to ply some multiplayer let me know if you still play. Also that I’m not too far along in prehardmode

Back
Top Bottom