Looking for someone with a Snow Globe to beat the Frost Legion for achievement

Strider

Terrarian
Hey! The only Steam achievement I don't have is the one for beating the Frost Legion. Thing is, I don't have a Snow Globe, and it doesn't seem like I can get one. So I was wondering if there was a kind soul out there who could let me enter their world and either beat the Frost Legion with them or otherwise just borrow a Snow Globe? I can provide pretty much any item in return if you want something.

While this might be a little off topic, altering the date & time on your computer to any date between December 15 and December 31 allows you to get presents easily, meaning it can be easy to get a Frost Globe if you farm the Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu.

I could still do the event with you if you want. My Steam profile is in my signature, or you could click here as well.

While this might be a little off topic, altering the date & time on your computer to any date between December 15 and December 31 allows you to get presents easily, meaning it can be easy to get a Frost Globe if you farm the Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu.
Oh! I didn't know this, thank you so very much.
Thank you to both of you for being willing to help out though. Crisis averted, I now have 100% Steam achievements. Many thanks!

Back
Top Bottom