tModLoader Looking for Spriter's and Coders for My mod (At least 3 spriters and a couple of coders,)

Do you want to be a spriter or coder?

• Spriter?

Votes: 30 93.8%
  • Coder?

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully a decent sprite, made in @Piskel:

upload_2016-3-29_12-53-44.png

Reactions: TMC
You can use this in your mod if you want which its a recolored of the Death's Tyranny from my mod and it will probably be the only thing i contribute to this mod:
Death's Tyranny Recolor.png

in this
"Add's the
index.php
Buff and doesn't run out, unless you unequip the acessory.
Info: 35% Reduced Speed, better than the Regular Swiftness Potion, Also adds 20 HP (Ask if you want to remove,)" change Reduced to Increased if its saying it highers the speed which from what i see it does since reduced means lower and increased means higher.

Another note i got a idea for the name of the sword i contributed to this: Sky's Vengeance.

nice mod wish i knew how to make mods and stuff like this anyways awesome mod :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
find the TModloader page it has a example mod and some info to help with modding though one problem is spriting which you can probably learn with a terraria sprite picture right next to it and try to make something similar but not like it and using your own colors till you can sprite without examples.(though i have sprites nearby when i sprite i dont structure the look of my sprites like the sprite i have unless accidental)(same with when i started which the bow of grass was my first Terraria sprite)

AM ADDIN DEV ITEMS FEEL FREEE FOR SUGGESTIONS :D

Dang, I need to stop speaking in caps, kinda annoying...

Dev Item Suggestion: Ben's Sword. make it a flaming sword(if you take my suggestion) you can easily guess why i named it Ben's sword or maybe a sword that's black, thin, long and powerful like the one in my profile picture.

I made a sword you can use as your dev sword if you want:
Dog Sword.png
Its meant to be a swordified dog with its tongue sticking out and since undertale has like no shading with its mobs/npcs I decided to make it lack shading to make it alot more like undertale dog and such.

Heres one i made it pretty big.
And another one

Attachments

• Sword.png
    Sword.png
    4 KB · Views: 170
  • The_Sky.png
    The_Sky.png
    645 bytes · Views: 179
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back