Looking for terraria friends*

Weirdolol24

Official Terrarian
I’ve been playing terraria on nearly everything for years— I don’t have internet at my house at the moment. However I hope to get a hotspot soon so I can play with people! I’ve played this game since 2013 sooo I’m kind of a nerd and sorta really experienced in this game. I am currently post-mood lord about 30 times over. I would love to help people when I can or just have someone to talk to! I love this game and I can’t wait for 1.3.4 to release for us on switch. (And for journeys end to come out)
Hope you have a great day!
-Weirdo

Thanks, it might take me awhile to actually be able to accept the request unless I can figure out how to do it online. I hope to get internet soon, but Hello! Thanks for replying `:D

I started on PS Vita way back, then moved to Xbox 360 and PS3 then PS4 and Xbox one now switch and mobile with PC sometimes. I've beaten the Moonlord maybe 30 times, more then I can count trying to get the stupid last prism lmao `:sigh:

If ya need help in Terraria or wanna play just for fun I would love to add and play with people :dryadgrin:

My user is Weirdo_lol24#4070

Hope to play with someone soon

I’ve been playing terraria on nearly everything for years— I don’t have internet at my house at the moment. However I hope to get a hotspot soon so I can play with people! I’ve played this game since 2013 sooo I’m kind of a nerd and sorta really experienced in this game. I am currently post-mood lord about 30 times over. I would love to help people when I can or just have someone to talk to! I love this game and I can’t wait for 1.3.4 to release for us on switch. (And for journeys end to come out)
Hope you have a great day!
-Weirdo
If ya need help in Terraria or wanna play just for fun I would love to add and play with people :dryadgrin:

My user is Weirdo_lol24#4070

Hope to play with someone soon
Hi there @Weirdolol24, I combined your two Quick Hookup threads into one. We prefer if you don’t have duplicate threads in this section - just one per member. Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom