Official Looking for Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email sent.... I applied for the last one don't pass me up this time!
I'll be watching my email inbox like a hawk lady!

Last edited:
Dear @Cenx, I would gladly participate i the testing of 1.3.
I am ready to do whatever it takes to help you figure out as many things as possible and fix them as soon as possible.
- A dedicated Terrarian, zimberzimber.

Good day Terrarians!

As the title suggests we are currently looking for people interested in testing 1.3, Mac, Linux, and Red's new special project. If you are interested in testing please have extensive knowledge of the game and mechanics, a working computer, and time to spend playing Terraria!
So for clarification... is this four different testing groups you're looking for?

I would love to test Terraria 1.3 <3 Sure, I am new on this forum because I actually just started to learn to use a forum but I am a big Terraria fan <3 I played this year 400+ hours of Terraria, so I know the mechanics (I played a lot more before but thats another story) :3 So I hope you will allow me to test it <3

I kind of want to sign up, given the previous offers from the team that I've passed up. But i'm not sure how useful I would be at it.

I would love to, but I don't think that I'd be qualified enough for such a tremendous task. But thanks anyway that you asked the community as a whole :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom