Status
Not open for further replies.

Cenx

Lead Developer
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Good day Terrarians!

As the title suggests we are currently looking for people interested in testing 1.3 on PC/windows, Mac, Linux, and Red's new special project( Recommended for advanced players). If you are interested in testing please have extensive knowledge of the game and mechanics, a working computer, and time to spend playing Terraria!

For more information you can contact me here via conversation or email me at [email protected]

Thanks! :dryadhappy:

Last edited:
Good day Terrarians!

As the title suggests we are currently looking for people interested in testing 1.3, Mac, Linux, and Red's new special project. If you are interested in testing please have extensive knowledge of the game and mechanics, a working computer, and time to spend playing Terraria!

For more information you can contact me here via conversation or email me at [email protected]

I am very much interested - do you prefer email or PM?

EDIT: I just sent an email and a PM.

Last edited:
Hello!
I'd love to test 1.3 or Red's new project.
I currently play Terraria about 2 hours a day, and have spent a lot of time researching game mechanics and other things about the game.
As rangerofthewest said, do you prefer email or PM?

Im interested too. I've sent an e-mail.
I hope my english isn't too bad :-D

btw :-DD
terraria054ez1lask.png

Low system quality Linux (only) (Ubuntu + XFCE) user here, much as I'd love to see how the Linux version really works out, I don't feel qualified.

What are we talking about when you mention
"Extensive knowledge of the game mechanics" ?

Like coding-wise or just being able to see if
"this ain't supposed to happen" ?

This is really what I'm curious about.

Last edited:
Wish I could help, too bad I can't. Oh well, you can't win all battles. Hoping the testers you select are of help!

Maybe hire Azure or Zoomo, lol.

Good day Terrarians!

As the title suggests we are currently looking for people interested in testing 1.3, Mac, Linux, and Red's new special project. If you are interested in testing please have extensive knowledge of the game and mechanics, a working computer, and time to spend playing Terraria!

Prepare your inbox lol... Seriously though, I'll email once I get home - Hope your options are plentiful and you find the team you are looking for (regardless of me being picked)

EDIT: Completely forgot to put my forum name in my email. woops

Last edited:
I think I can test for 1.3, I would consider testing linux if windows didn't delete my linux partition off the face of the earth. Oh well.

I'm a frequent linux user, only boot to Windows to play Terraria and others. This suits me very well! I will write to you via e-mail now, as it is quite of a formal place to have formal discussions on. :D

I must humbly deny this grand opportunity as to not completely clog thy inbox. others will take my place, for I yearn only for spoilers and the finished product.

keep up the good work cenx.

Good day Terrarians!

To make project for 1.3, I'm in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom