Official Looking for Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what can I help? Too many people wish test the 1.3 update but I believe only veteran Terrarians can enter, I specially like mobile Terraria but I read a lot the wiki and played Terraria PC once and my experience was quite fun and somewhat wise and smart, but an average Terraria like me mostly can't get much luck...

I wouldn't make conclusions so fast. The best sample of testers would be to have a broad range of personalities, perspectives as well as different skill levels. What has been asked for is a decent amount of knowledge about the game, but the balance part is more important. Having testers saying 'this is crap' and being unable to give a reason why isn't going to help the dev team in the slightest.

What I'll also say, for those that fear they are inferior in terms of skill, is that this game still needs to be accessible by the majority of people. If we just have a bunch of veterans thrown into testing, most are going to say it is too easy and will then make the game too hard for those that already have difficulty undertaking the challenges of Terraria.

By the way, I sent an email. I did it through the browser instead of that weird application that I have little experience to me. I hope it gives the same effect :confused:

Only two hours have gone by and there's already over 70 replies to this thread.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that you're good on testers, lol.

Hi i would love to be tester for 1.3! i think i am expierenced enough to be a tester. I have 527 hours of total game time on steam

I would want to apply but...
1. I have school
2. I suck at killing hardmode bosses by myself.
3. I dont have internet at the moment.
4. If you're wondering how am I commenting right now. Answer is Im at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom