Official Looking for Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo ... Where to start?? Wel i can say that i am a Terraria veteran (played from start of 1.1.2) and i know quite many of the game mechanics and i played a lot of it (like 500 h acording to Steam + 300 from cracked) . Im 15 and i like to say that im quite mature for my age (just some sily puns here and there) . I saw how Terraria evolved and improved over the time even though i wasent into it from the start but it became one of my favourite games of all times . If it matters i was admin on a server and im gonna be again in 1 week ... maybe . I would like to help Terraria by testing the beta but if im not chosen i need to say that this game is awesome and the same are the people who made it . To be sure Cenx saw this i will send an PM and e-mail . Bye and thank you for reading this :) .

Just a little friendly advice: I doubt you're going to be selected if you post your "resume" here and don't use e-mail or PM. Just a thought, and of course: good luck, everyone! :dryadhappy:
You mean use E-mail and PM? Cause, that must be a typo lol

EDIT: I read that wrong, ignore my rambling.

What I meant was that only posting your qualities in this thread in addition to not sending a PM or an E-mail probably won't make you a candidate. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

No, my brain was slow today, I normally thought the sentence structure of that would be different, but after I realized it was something else, I read it 4 times and finally knew it was correct. Maybe a comma was missing. English, still learning its secrets lol.

3Am still waiting for the testers >.<

I should stop waiting xD it'll at least take them about three days to choose the testers :/ I'll go to bed now :p

I would be interested in testing. I have plenty of free time on my hands to cooperate and collaborate with others to complete this phase, in addition I have both a desktop and laptop available for testing. As for extensive knowledge of the game and mechanics, I have maybe spent 1000+ hours across pc and console playing the game and have the tendency to analyse the game and the mechanics; even in the past made lists of things that shouldn't happen in the game. I've also been around since the beginning of development, so I have experienced alot of changes and history in the game.

Sent an email :happy::dryadsmile::redspin::redmunch:btw who is red :D
I hope you are joking, because if you don't know who Red is, you have no place applying for a testing job that his company is offering.

I would be interested in testing. I have plenty of free time on my hands to cooperate and collaborate with others to complete this phase, in addition I have both a desktop and laptop available for testing. As for extensive knowledge of the game and mechanics, I have maybe spent 1000+ hours across pc and console playing the game and have the tendency to analyse the game and the mechanics; even in the past made lists of things that shouldn't happen in the game. I've also been around since the beginning of development, so I have experienced alot of changes and history in the game.
It'd be best if you emailed or PM'd Cenx rather than posting here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom