• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Looking for the Terarria: Otherworld Soundtrack Cover Art

AirMan121

Terrarian
I recently bought the Otherworld soundtrack on Steam but noticed that the cover art used by Steam doesn't appear alongside the actual music files (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\music\Terraria Otherworld Official Soundtrack). Due to how I organize my music I would very much like to use the cover art if I can, since it just looks better. As such, is there another location where the file would be stored, or does anyone else have a lossless version of the image? Thank you for your time.

GasmisenFeik

Official Terrarian
I'm actually looking for the same thing! The cover files are usually hidden in (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\music\_database\covers !

GasmisenFeik

Official Terrarian
I recently bought the Otherworld soundtrack on Steam but noticed that the cover art used by Steam doesn't appear alongside the actual music files (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\music\Terraria Otherworld Official Soundtrack). Due to how I organize my music I would very much like to use the cover art if I can, since it just looks better. As such, is there another location where the file would be stored, or does anyone else have a lossless version of the image? Thank you for your time.
Okay I'm really sorry but I do have a big old explanation for all of this. I went on the Discord to ask about it and Leinfors (Yes THAT one) said mainly that, "Its (Steam Music System) fundamentally a different system for soundtracks". So basically the entire music system that Steam uses changed like a year ago and fundamentally changed how the system responds to certain bits and pieces of a soundtrack. (I really don't know much about this so please excuse me) But so we don't go off topic for a while the original cover art file that was supposed to be shown is attached to this reply.

Attachments

Top Bottom