Looking for the Terarria: Otherworld Soundtrack Cover Art

AirMan121

Terrarian
I recently bought the Otherworld soundtrack on Steam but noticed that the cover art used by Steam doesn't appear alongside the actual music files (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\music\Terraria Otherworld Official Soundtrack). Due to how I organize my music I would very much like to use the cover art if I can, since it just looks better. As such, is there another location where the file would be stored, or does anyone else have a lossless version of the image? Thank you for your time.

I'm actually looking for the same thing! The cover files are usually hidden in (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\music\_database\covers !

I recently bought the Otherworld soundtrack on Steam but noticed that the cover art used by Steam doesn't appear alongside the actual music files (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\music\Terraria Otherworld Official Soundtrack). Due to how I organize my music I would very much like to use the cover art if I can, since it just looks better. As such, is there another location where the file would be stored, or does anyone else have a lossless version of the image? Thank you for your time.
Okay I'm really sorry but I do have a big old explanation for all of this. I went on the Discord to ask about it and Leinfors (Yes THAT one) said mainly that, "Its (Steam Music System) fundamentally a different system for soundtracks". So basically the entire music system that Steam uses changed like a year ago and fundamentally changed how the system responds to certain bits and pieces of a soundtrack. (I really don't know much about this so please excuse me) But so we don't go off topic for a while the original cover art file that was supposed to be shown is attached to this reply.

Attachments

• tow_ost_text_cover_art.png
    tow_ost_text_cover_art.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 113
Back
Top Bottom