PS4 Looking for vortex armor

pixel_nessa

Terrarian
Looking for Vortex Armor if anyone has available...or just luminite bars and vortex fragments if nothing else. I have pretty much anything to trade that you may need, with the exception of Martian Madness and Lunar Event items. I’d appreciate any help :)

Last edited:
I have some Vortex Armor and most of the other endgame stuff. Mostly missing a few Moon Lord and Fishron drops mainly. I can understand tough fights but when the PS4 lags and locks during the fights it gets really annoying. Anyway... I'm looking for Angler stuff and to get the trophy for Hallow/Corrupt worlds.

I’ve got a few fishron and angler items I can spare of you’d like. What did you need specifically? As for the Hallow /Corrupt worlds I’ve got enough solution to complete those I think (I still have to get those trophies myself %:sigh:). If you’d like, you can send your own and maybe we can set something up.

I'm looking for the Fish Finder so i can craft the PDA but its components or a Golden Fishing Rod or the Bottomless Bucket or Super Absorbant Sponge or even the whatever Hotline Fishing Hook? The Hallow/Corrupt world is more tedious than I thought it would be and I'm kinda burned out on it right now. If you dont have those but cant find anyone else to trade I dont really have a problem just giving you the Vortex Armor.

I could help you with those...I’ve got both the Golden Rod and the Hotline one as well. I could even give you the components for the PDA, but if you’re looking to make the cell phone then I have a few of those. I might even have the bottomless bucket...I’d have to check though. My PSN is var214...feel free to message me, I’d be more than happy to send you those :dryadgrin:

Hey, do you still need the items? I just really need the star veil and mechanical glove if you have them.

Back
Top Bottom