PC Looking to Buy Anklet of the Wild

Msyxorap

Terrarian
Hello!

Recently, some friends and I have progressed into the jungle and underground jungle. In our world though, we were not able to find any Anklet of the Wind's, so I decided to make my own solo world to try and find one. No luck :(

I was hoping that someone oh the PC version of Terraria had more luck than my friends and I, so if anyone has an extra Anklet of the Wind, please reply either here or message me on Steam (same username, Msyxorap)! I will probably pay in gold (is 20+ too much?) since I don't have much else to offer, but we can work that out later!

Thank you! :)

I will be willing to give you one of my three spares, or all of the spares, for free. I miss playing this game, and this will give me an excuse to pick it up for a bit.

And yes, I found a few naturally in my first world after a long time, which made me lose out on some good items in the jungle otherwise.

Oh man, that would be great! One is fine though :)

Do you have a steam name that I could reach you through? I can try to host the server, but we'll talk and work everything out!

Thanks so much in advance! :D

Trunklord, same as my forum name. I'm in GMT-7, so I suppose our time zones are kind of off from each other.

Back
Top Bottom