Switch Looking to buy celestial stone, drill containment unit and master ninja gear

im2quick4u82

Terrarian
Played the game on steam and now I'm introducing my little brother to it on switch. Wanting to get a jump on the base building and show him how intricate it can really get. The drill unit obviously makes that a breeze. Celestial stone and master ninja gear are really just for the dodge and general stat boost so even at deeper depths I should be ok while explaining hellavators and such to him. Don't want to be too OP :p so not looking for the celestial shell...just the stone lol.

Some teleportation potions for quick biome discovery would be nice too but not necessarily essential.

I set up a quick world and farmed a bit so I have a decent chunk of platinum coins so just name your price

Last edited:
I only had the moon stone right now but I'll go fight golem a couple times and see if I can find a sun stone to make it for you but you can have that in the meantime

It's all good I'll keep an eye for the ninja gear too but I actually had sun stones but I didn't have them in my base I left them in a chest in the temple lol. Hit me up if you ever need anything else I have most all end game stuff and most other items

It's all good I'll keep an eye for the ninja gear too but I actually had sun stones but I didn't have them in my base I left them in a chest in the temple lol. Hit me up if you ever need anything else I have most all end game stuff and most other items

I can probably quickly find the pieces for the tiger climbing gear prehardmode. Its the tabi and black belt that drop from bone ninja in the dungeon (name is eluding me atm) in hardmode that i'd really need. But I've bothered you enough for today lol. Until next time!

Back
Top Bottom