PS4 Looking to buy pets remaining for Master of Pets.

Ryan Blackman

Terrarian
Looking to get hold of

Eaters Bone
Fish
Seaweed
Toy Sled
Baby Grinch whistle
Lizard egg

Have spare Bone Key, cursed sapling and spider egg for trade as well as spare meownir and cosmic car keys for the rarer drops. Message my psn account Lazystudent with what you have to trade and waht you would like. Any random gifts of these items also greatly appricated.

Many thanks

Looking to get hold of

Eaters Bone
Fish
Seaweed
Toy Sled
Baby Grinch whistle
Lizard egg

Have spare Bone Key, cursed sapling and spider egg for trade as well as spare meownir and cosmic car keys for the rarer drops. Message my psn account Lazystudent with what you have to trade and waht you would like. Any random gifts of these items also greatly appricated.

Many thanks
I have the fish that summons the penguin

I will give you a stack of 999 platinum coins and anything else you might want that I have, if you let me dupe your Cosmic car keys.

Looking to get hold of

Eaters Bone
Fish
Seaweed
Toy Sled
Baby Grinch whistle
Lizard egg

Many thanks

I would like to trade my Toy Sled and Grinch Whistle for the Bone Key and Cursed Sapling. My PSN is JessieN-

Tried to leave a message with ps app but I'm having some issues
[doublepost=1563868695,1563868589][/doublepost]
I will give you a stack of 999 platinum coins and anything else you might want that I have, if you let me dupe your Cosmic car keys.
If you have a Rod of Discord I'll trade you my car keys

Back
Top Bottom