PC Looking to buy some Palladium

Hi, I need some Palladium for a build that I'm working on. However, my world was blessed with Cobalt instead. Is anyone willing to sell me some so I don't have to make a new world and convert it to Hardmode again? Thanks! :)
(Price negotiable)

Edit: I wanted to mention that I'm looking for Palladium ore specifically because I want to make Columns. If you paint them gray and alternate them with Ebonstone Bricks that are also painted gray you can make a cool castle wall pattern.

give me a little bit and i can grab some, and dont worry about the price. im about to quarry my second hallow biome and you can have whatever i find there, if you are still wanting some.

sorry, I didnt get as much as I had expected, but if you want either you can help me or I can help you. all I need is a world with chlorophyte, I will give you all palladium and you can give me either half or all of the chlorophyte. If not, i can keep trying to get some by myself but it may take a while. if you have any questions make sure to let me know.
My steam is Polowilliams9 (975846799 is my steam code), my discord is TheBashfull#9515.

update: i now have 762 palladium ore, so I can just give what i have to you. although if you have anything hellstone or obsidian or ectoplasm to spare ill gladly take a bit. just let me know. ill be on for the next few hours off and on most likely, so

Cool! I don't need all 700, a few hundred will do just fine :) I also have a little bit of hellstone if you're interested. I can meet anytime within the next hour.
edit: sorry I didnt see your earlier message lol. I sent a steam invite

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom