PC Looking to do a 3-person performance of Tal Tal Heights with Terraria Midi Player

trigger_segfault

Spazmatism
This offer has now closed as I have completed my objective.

I'm looking to perform the song Tal Tal Heights for a recording with 3 people dressed up as Link in front of the Wind Fish egg using each of the 3 instruments available in Terraria. The performance will all be automated using Terraria Midi Player. The only thing that really needs to be done is the syncing of 3 computers to play all the parts at the same time.

Requirements:
  • One of the performers must be willing to modify their item values in order to play faster notes. (I can go into more detail on this if need be.)
  • Is available sometime between 6:00PM and 12:00AM ET during the week or between 12:00PM and 12:00AM ET during the weekend.
  • Preferably someone who lives near New England to reduce lag.
  • Preferably a decent computer to make sure you don't miss any notes from lag.
  • Computer's clock speed can't be too far off from the others, otherwise we'll lose sync. (Won't know this until we try.)
Edit: Apparently distance doesn't really cause any lag issues with syncing as I could sync up perfectly with a European's game.

Other Notes:
  • We will be performing on a server hosted by me.
  • You'll be given a pre-made Link character to use.
  • One person will play the regular Harp and the other the Bell.

Compensation:

I know I'm asking for a lot so I'm willing to reward the two people who are able to perform with a $10 Steam game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom