Looking to play a full expert playthrough.

Ninomancer

Skeletron
It'll be a 2 player (me and you) playthrough through the entire game. I will quit if I feel like it's singleplayer and that you're just being a ball and chain around my leg. I'll let you choose what the world is like, and I prefer if you do not try to go through the game ASAP.

Seriously? You left because I applied for a lot of playthroughs?
:mad: litterally no reason
I left because you had applied for alot but somehow everyone magically left you, and that you wanted to be melee even though you know full well it makes the game feel like singleplayer until late game.

I didn't say EVERYONE, i said usually because thats what a lot of people do. And i've not done a melee run before. At least give me a chance

I didn't say EVERYONE, i said usually because thats what a lot of people do. And i've not done a melee run before. At least give me a chance
You have not done a melee run before because people don't want one. Do it in singleplayer and say that you have expierience and maybe people will take you.

AME75gD.png

I don't get why you're so obsessive over a 15 year old on the internet denying you. Get a life dude, you're 26.

bc i dont want to give my actual age out on a site i dont trust yet. and apparently now that i do, i cant change it

bc i dont want to give my actual age out on a site i dont trust yet. and apparently now that i do, i cant change it
Sounds like an excuse. They can't even do anything with your age, it's just a number. They can't track you down using your age, as there are millions of people with your exact age.

Back
Top Bottom