PS4 Looking to play :)

Ms.buckets

Terrarian
Hello, im new to online but not to playing terraria. Would some pwoplw or person to help me speed up in the gaming process because i seem to be going in circles and not getting anywhere. Make freinds along the way. Have a mic to. But dosnt matter if u dont. Message me if u want to play :)

Hello, im new to online but not to playing terraria. Would some pwoplw or person to help me speed up in the gaming process because i seem to be going in circles and not getting anywhere. Make freinds along the way. Have a mic to. But dosnt matter if u dont. Message me if u want to play :)

Add me on PS4. PSN: Ghost_Hawk_One

I play alot and also have a microphone.

Hello, im new to online but not to playing terraria. Would some pwoplw or person to help me speed up in the gaming process because i seem to be going in squares and not getting anywhere. Make freinds along the way. Have a mic to. But dosnt matter if u dont. Message me if u want to play
Add me on PS4. PSN: Ghost_Hawk_One

I play alot and also have a microphone.
Ok, my psn is danieldrybones :D

It's fine if your new I'll play the game with you. And I have a mic too it helps. Mine is isarow984. Just add me and I'm online most of the time.

Like to play trying to start a new game now

Back
Top Bottom