PC Looking to start a new world with a few people.

CheatFreak47

Official Terrarian
So I'm looking to start a new world and server. I would kinda like to play with at least 2 other people because 1's lonely, and 2's still lonely, but 3 or more and we have a decent party going.

So anyone interested?

I can host the server no problem, If I do, it's direct connect (I.E. it's not VPN based like Hamachi or whatever.) though my internet isn't absolutely perfect, so if there's a few lag spikes here and there that'd be why. If someone else would like to host, i'd be open to the idea, as long as someone could upload the world to a file host so I can have it once we finish the playthrough.

Where are you located? I wouldnt mind playing but I dont know if my internet all the way from Australia would really cut it

Hi, I've always wanted to join a server, but I don't know how...
It's fairly easy, i just give you my IP address and you join it inside terraria via multiplayer!

It looks like we've got a few people now. I'll get the server and post the details in a moment.[DOUBLEPOST=1412982881][/DOUBLEPOST]Server is up, once everyone has joined I'll change the password.

server ip is cheatfreak47.cf (69.14.157.100 if the domain won't resolve for some reason)
port is 7777
password is green987

Last edited:
I will join just tell me the code to get in[DOUBLEPOST=1412986244][/DOUBLEPOST]the password is changed dang it

The server is closed for the night guys, be sure to watch to topic to be notified when it's open again.
If you don't know the current password and were already playing message me and i'll give it to ya.

The server is closed for the night guys, be sure to watch to topic to be notified when it's open again.
If you don't know the current password and were already playing message me and i'll give it to ya.
I do not know it but it is still morning so tell me as soon as you can

There's Space Left, but we're already post Eye of Cthulhu so if you join you'd need to do some catch up, and TBH i doubt that'll be much fun.

Anyway guys the Server will be up in about 10 minutes so if you wanna start playing, lesgo!

The Password is the same as it was yesterday same server address and everything.

Back
Top Bottom