tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

Ive been playing multiplayer and every single bag Ive gotten (about 54 of them) has contained Thorium ore. What am I doing wrong?
Are they called bags of potential because those are from the thorium mod not mine.

I think I resolved the issue already, but he/she dont click on the "reply" button to know who is responding.
Whoops, I only got the notification for when they first talked about the bags of potential but I didn't see the page 5.

Whoops, I only got the notification for when they first talked about the bags of potential but I didn't see the page 5.
No problem ~:happy:, I also made some mistakes when replyng on very earlier page threads rather on current ones, in calamity I respond to one whose problem was 10 pages back from the current page thread~:eek:.

What does the drop chance mean?
It means the percentage of how likely an item will drop. In the config, if you put 50, then the drop chance is a 1\50 chance to drop. Theoretically, this means you would get one in every 50 monsters.

So I got slime rain, and after a while I checked I hadn't got any loot bags, so I bumped up the chances by a bit. After over 150 slimes killed I havenät gotten a single loot bag. So my question is, can you not get loot bags from certain enemies?

So I got slime rain, and after a while I checked I hadn't got any loot bags, so I bumped up the chances by a bit. After over 150 slimes killed I havenät gotten a single loot bag. So my question is, can you not get loot bags from certain enemies?
you have to craft a loot bag tracker if you have the newest version

Also, where do all the loot bags except for common ones go? I've had plenty of rarer ones show up when I left-click the loot bag tracker but they haven't showes up in my inventory
[doublepost=1494613695,1494613631][/doublepost]I have crafted a loot bag tracker, that's what i mean by checking

There's a bug that makes bags be super rare. The loot bag tracker is broken in multiplayer as well.

And when will it be fixed then? Because i like the loot bags mod so much it spares me a lot of grinding time sometimes
No idea, I've lost a bit of motivation for Loot Bags but the bug has been corrected and will be in the next update. What's taking time is fixing the loot bag tracker and I want to release Boss Loot+.

i dont know if anyone already said this but how do you config the mod so the loot bags drop from enemies?
i suck at modding so i have no idea how, i also tried googling it but that didnt really work..

EDIT: 5/16/2017 10:31 central

I found it nvm

Last edited:
No idea, I've lost a bit of motivation for Loot Bags but the bug has been corrected and will be in the next update. What's taking time is fixing the loot bag tracker and I want to release Boss Loot+.
i hope boos loot+ will be released soon im being curious about what the mod will do

Oh ok I was wondering why it was acting weird in multiplayer. Is the loot bag tracker suppose to display the amount of bags it has on it? (I've only played with this mod on multiplayer)

Oh ok I was wondering why it was acting weird in multiplayer. Is the loot bag tracker suppose to display the amount of bags it has on it? (I've only played with this mod on multiplayer)
The loot bag tracker gives you loot bags that you have "stored". In multiplayer it is shared among all players which I want to fix.

Hi i guess i can't use mod. When ı open game there is a log file in ModLoader ---> Logs. What's the problem?

Attachments

• Logs.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 169
Back
Top Bottom