tModLoader Loot Craze

Yuyutsu

Dungeon Spirit
Hello everybody! PhoenixBlade here, and I present to you: Loot Craze! Loot Craze is just a general expansion mod, with new accessories, weapons, and bosses that should spice up your Terraria gameplay experience.
kdcROYP.png
I'm just making this mod for kicks, as a side project while I'm struggling to update the Spirit Mod. It's also refreshing to have fun, and just add whatever you'd like to your mod. That's how I plan on taking this mod. There's something refreshing about starting from scratch and having a lot of opportunities to pursue, but enough about that.
Updates wise, this mod will update pretty quickly, as I'll push out a new update every time I finish a progression line.

Download:
Update 0.1.14
- Fixed the crafting recipe discrepancies in the Rainflower
- Added Boss Checklist support for the Tropic Keeper
- Fixed the Tropic Keeper not showing up on the map
- Shortened the Relic of Progenitus's tooltip to 1 line to prevent crashes
- Added Black Sludge

The mod currently adds:
- 33 Items!
- 1 New Boss!

Here they are in full detail:

divider.png
Items:

ObsidianCore (2).png

Cores! Dropped by enemies rarely, each core does something different when you land a critical hit on foes.

Granite Core- Drops from Granite Elementals rarely (3%). Increases critical strike chance by 1%. Critical hits may cause foes to release homing energy pulses.
Fiery Core- Drops from Fiery Imps rarely (4%). Increases magic damage by 3%. Critical hits may burn foes.
Obsidian Core- Crafted with a Granite Core, a Fiery Core, and Obsidian at a Tinkerer's Workshop. Provides the effects of all Cores before it, while also reducing damage taken by 3%.
Pixie Core- Drops from Pixies rarely (3%). Increases magic damage by 6%. Critical hits may confuse enemies.
Darklight Core- Crafted with an Obsidian Core, a Pixie Core, Souls of Night and Light, and a Dark and Light shard at a Tinkerer's Workshop! Provides the effects of all Cores before it, but homing pulses are now more damaging and critical hits may apply Shadowflame instead of On Fire.

TyphonGanglia (6).png

Typhon Items. Influenced heavily by the game Prey (2017).

Mimic Tumor- Drops from Mimics (25%). Increases maximum mana by 60, and reduces mana cost by 4%.
Typhon Ganglia- Crafting material. Drops from Brain Sucklers and Nebula Floaters rarely (3%)
Psychoshock Cortex. Crafted with 2 Mimic Tumors and 3 Typhon Ganglia at an Ancient Manipulator. Allows the player release a burst of Psychic energy at the cursor position ever 15 seconds. Provides the ability of the Mimic Tumor as well.

New Piskel (16).png

A huge progression chain! Not sure what to say, except that a lot of enemies drop a lot of new accessories that combine into an extremely powerful accessory. Also, shotout to you if you get the reference in there.

Permafrost Goo- Drops from Spiked Ice Slimes rarely (7%). Getting hurt may inflict Frostburn to nearby enemies.
Jelly Charm- Drops from Blue Jellyfish rarely (10%). Increases jump height by 175% and reduces mana cost by 5%.
Aquatic Pendant- Crafted with Permafrost Goo and a Jelly Charm, as well as Coral and Bottled Water at a Tinkerer's Workshop. Combines aforementioned effects, while also allowing the player to move freely underwater.
Scrying Lens- Drops from Wandering Eyes rarely (6%). Increases critical strike chance by 5%. Critical hits with projectiles do 1.15% more damage.
Meteor Signet- Drops from meteor Heads rarely (2%). Getting hurt may spawn Meteors from the sky.
Sight Stone- Combines the Scrying Lens, Meteor Signet, Souls of Sight, and Souls of Light at a Tinkerer's Workshop. Combines the effects of the Scrying Lens and Meteor Signet, but Souls rain down from the sky instead of Meteors.
Shadowflame Charm- Drops from the Goblin Summoner (75%). Melee speed is increased by 5%. Melee attacks may inflict Shadowflame.
Runic Flame- Always drops from the Rune Wizard. Increases mana by 50 when above half health. Magic attacks may inflict multiple debuffs on foes.
Malevolent Fire- Crafted with the Shadowflame Charm and Runic Flame at a Tinkerer's Workshop. Combines the effects of both accessories.
Blood Crown- Drops from Vampires rarely (6%). Magic and ranged damage is increased by 5%. Magic and ranged attacks may steal life.
Devil's Eye- Drops from Red Devils rarely (3%). Hitting enemies will bathe them in unholy light for a long time.
Spectral Flame- Drops from Giant Cursed Skulls rarely (7%). Press a hotkey to release multiple homing souls around the player. 30 second cooldown.
Unholy Amalgamation- Combines the Blood Crown, Devil's Eye, and Spectral Flame at a Tinkerer's Workshop. Combines the effects of all three accessories.

Relic of Progenitus- A combination of the Aquatic Pendant, Sight Stone, Malevolent Fire, and Unholy Amalgamation at a Tinkerer's Workshop! Combines the effects of all four items.

BlackSludge.png

Misc Items

Black Sludge-
Drops from Toxic Sludges rarely(6%). Hitting poisoned enemies will regenerate some life

Bosses:

Capture 2019-03-30 15_21_01.png

The Tropic Keeper- An early prehardmode boss! Fought post EoW/BoC, the boss is centralized around dodging and aiming, as it mainly tries to circle around the player and shoot an array of projectiles! Watch out for its surrounding Flora Guardians, which make the Tropic Keeper invincible as long as they circle around it! When under a quarter health, the boss goes into overdrive and fires projectiles constantly at the player, trying to stay above you. The boss can only be fought in the jungle. Watch out!

Rainflower- Summoning item. Crafted with 2 Moonglow, 2 Waterleaf, 3 Bottled Water, and 4 Shadow Scales/Tissue Samples anywhere. Summons the Tropic Keeper when used in the Jungle.

Drops:

Misty Wand- Summons a stationary Tropical Elemental to shoot multiple projectiles at nearby foes!
Plantstorm Blade- An autoswing sword that occasionally shoots out a blast of grassy energy. The blade also causes watery explosions to appear on enemy melee hits.
Floral Piercer- Occasionally shoots out multiple blasts of grassy energy along with arrows.
Torrent Staff- Shoots out a torrent of energy that splits into multiple lingering aqua spores.
Tropical Throw- A boomerang that bursts into aqua spores on enemy hits!

Keeper's Charm- A secret expert accessory...
ice_screenshot_20170609-122139.png

Tropic Keeper in action:
Capture 2019-03-30 13_28_45.png
0.0.1- Added 5 items.
0.0.12- Added 3 new items. Renamed the mod to 'More Enemy Drops'
0.0.13- Fixed statue spawned Mimics dropping Mimic Tumors
0.0.15- Updated to tML 0.10
0.1- Added 14 new items!
0.1.1:
- Renamed the mod and thread to 'Loot Craze'
- Increased the drop chance for all items that drop for the Progenitor Relic (may need tweaking, please provide feedback)
- New Boss! Adding info to the OP currently, but the new Tropic Keeper is a Post EoW jungle boss that can only be fought in the rain! He drops 5 new weapons, 1 new accessory, and a boss mask and trophy
0.1.11- Fixed the recipe of the Rainflower
0.1.12- Increased respawn time of Floral Guardians
0.1.13- Fixed the Rainflower spawning Tropic Keepers only in the rain

Donations
Feel free to donate to support my continued efforts to mod Terraria in order to make it a more fun experience for all! Thank you so much :D
rsz_1rsz_1paypal-donate-button-png-clipart.png

Plans:
- Boss drops for vanilla bosses, especially hardmode ones

divider.png
Please let me know if you have suggestions and changes you'd like to see! I'd be more than happy to implement a few. Thank you for checking out the mod, and have a nice day :)

Last edited:
I was testing some mods and I got blizzard in a bottle from a wolf or maybe an ice fairy. Is that from this mod or only the custom items you mentioned is what this mod adds for now?

I was testing some mods and I got blizzard in a bottle from a wolf or maybe an ice fairy. Is that from this mod or only the custom items you mentioned is what this mod adds for now?
Nope, the only changes I've made are the ones on the OP

Alright compadres, new update's out! You may notice a few big changes, so I'll go over em in detail.

Update 0.1.1:

On the mod browser or Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/file/v2rjbfx62xd3sx1/EnemyAccessories.tmod
- Renamed the mod and thread to 'Loot Craze'
- Increased the drop chance for all items that drop for the Progenitor Relic (may need tweaking, please provide feedback)
- New Boss! Adding info to the OP currently, but the new Tropic Keeper is a Post EoW jungle boss that can only be fought in the rain! He drops 5 new weapons, 1 new accessory, and a boss mask and trophy

- Let me know what you'd like to see next! My next goal is to add Boss Drops, especially for bosses in Hardmode that get no unique drops.

If you can't tell, this mod is taking more of a 'General Expansion' turn. I just plan on having fun, taking a side project of my own in a bunch of different directions. However, like mentioned before, I'd really like to know what you guys would want to see in the mod!

Please provide and feedback or suggestions you have. Enjoy :)

Updated the OP completely, including:
- Changing the introducion
- Adding info about the boss
- Adding an 'Upcoming Plans section'

Also, there's been two minor patches in the last hour. Here's what they changed:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/v2rjbfx62xd3sx1/EnemyAccessories.tmod

0.1.11- Fixed the recipe of the Rainflower

0.1.12- Lengthened the respawn time of the Flora Guardians to make the boss fight less annoying.

If you can't tell, I'm super pumped to work on this! More pumped, I daresay, than I have been for a while. As usual, any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated :)

Back
Top Bottom