Other Lore Books

ItzDaBash

Skeletron Prime
What if when you killed say the Eye of Cthulu, It would be pretty Cool if There was a Menu called the Lore Menu, Where you could read the Lore of the Boss you Just Killed... It would be like a menu like going down With book Textures for each Book, you click on the book and a Paper slip appears on Screen with a Little hand Drawn image of the Boss, Paragraph of Lore and a Exit Button, It would add some much Needed Story, I added this to Items by Accident. (In my heart it belongs in Other)

Last edited:
Yea.. I think Terraria isn't a great game to have "lore" with monsters and bosses, it's part of the freedom of the game to make your own lore and story as the game goes on.

I don't really think a story 4 years into the game is not good either. Can be fitting for Terraria: Otherworld maybe.

Yea.. I think Terraria isn't a great game to have "lore" with monsters and bosses, it's part of the freedom of the game to make your own lore and story as the game goes on.

I don't really think a story 4 years into the game is not good either. Can be fitting for Terraria: Otherworld maybe.

Im not plannin on a Full Story just Some neat Things about the Bosses, Me. I personally Like the lore Idea But you have your Opinion, Thanks for sharing

Im not plannin on a Full Story just Some neat Things about the Bosses, Me. I personally Like the lore Idea But you have your Opinion, Thanks for sharing
So something like Luigi's Mansion, where you get a little bit of info (not really plot related) about the boss after defeating them?

It'd be useful as a checklist, i guess.

Back
Top Bottom