PS4 Losing items when leaving friends world

Jackmcg212

Terrarian
When I leave my friends world I get stuck on a screen that says “Receiving tile data: Complete!” And when I join again I lose all the items I got since the last time I joined, any idea how to fix this?

Last edited:
When I leave my friends world I get stuck on a screen that says “Receiving tile data: Complete!” And when I join again I lose all the items I got since the last time I joined, any idea how to fix this?
What happens if you disable the map from the main menu?

Nothing happened, my character is still glitched and it’s like the character doesn’t save when I leave my friends world
How exactly are you going about when you leave your friends world? Which specific actions do you do?
Do you have AutoSave turned On or Off?

How exactly are you going about when you leave your friends world? Which specific actions do you do?
Do you have AutoSave turned On or Off?
Normally my friend presses save and exit, which we have been doing since before this glitch started happening, and yeah auto save is on

Normally my friend presses save and exit, which we have been doing since before this glitch started happening, and yeah auto save is on
It's probably better if you do that yourself before your friend does it. Since your friend is the host, doing that will terminate the multiplayer session. You have likely just been lucky that AutoSave have done it's thing recently enough that you didn't have any issues until now.

Generally when playing multiplayer, the host should be the last one to exit. Otherwise there might be issues.

It's probably better if you do that yourself before your friend does it. Since your friend is the host, doing that will terminate the multiplayer session. You have likely just been lucky that AutoSave have done it's thing recently enough that you didn't have any issues until now.

Generally when playing multiplayer, the host should be the last one to exit. Otherwise there might be issues.
I tried leaving first and I still got stuck on the “Receiving tile data: Complete!” screen

Back
Top Bottom