PC Losing My Absolute Mind fighting Plantera in Master Mode FTW as a mage, I need help.

Blazing06

Terrarian
I have been ripping my hair out trying to fight plantera in ftw master mode for the last few hours, I am finally resorting to the terraria forums for help. I have about 7 heart statues, and a huge :red: arena in the jungle, has a dipping spot for honey, ive been using all the recommended potions, but I dont know what weapons to get before fighting plantera. I will show you my armor, accessories, and more below.

1619511646502.png
1619511663560.png
1619511744904.png

I have campires, heart lanterns, crystal ball and everything, any advice about ripping through plantera would be great, thank you!

That's an immense arena, I can't tell just from looking but at that size maybe you're so far away from the Jungle blocks that you're leading Plantera into what is essentially a normal Cavern biome, enraging her. Beyond that, you could also try removing some rows of platforms so your falling mobility isn't hindered by them killing your vertical momentum, it might make it easier to dash under Plantera to the other side of the arena.

That's an immense arena, I can't tell just from looking but at that size maybe you're so far away from the Jungle blocks that you're leading Plantera into what is essentially a normal Cavern biome, enraging her. Beyond that, you could also try removing some rows of platforms so your falling mobility isn't hindered by them killing your vertical momentum, it might make it easier to dash under Plantera to the other side of the arena.
The arena is fine it doesn't enrage her, shes fine until her second state which is absolutely bonkers, im trying a new method with my friends today that we get her to 2nd stage then go straight down a tunnel down to the underworld, slowly laying her out.

Back
Top Bottom