Losing teeth stories

the sniper

The Destroyer
We all here have lost teeth hopefully lol, here's an example I had a loose tooth on the back of my mouth just before the 2 back teeth on the left side lets call them them immovable anchors, so back to the story I ended up under the tooth and then after a bit it popped off With blood lots of ducking blood duh, I worried it was an adult tooth even though there like the immovable anchors :redspin: and a red face. Cuz why not.
edit: this was posted at 11pm for me also grammar.

Last edited:
The first tooth I lost my mom yanked out and it hurt like hell, back in fourth grade I bit into a fruit roll-up and the fruit roll-up pulled my tooth out, r.i.p fruit roll-up I wanted to eat you :( ;(

I was eating an apple during 2nd grade. Tooth popped out. My classmates were fascinated. They passed it to somebody who flung it across the cafeteria. And then I cried the rest of the day because I thought the tooth fairy wouldn't visit me and give me a dollar anymore.

In first grade, my class was doing a GoNoodle, so we were all dancing, and this kid accidentally just punched me in the face and knocked a tooth out.
so that was fun
must have punched you hard also what gonoodle?
The first tooth I lost my mom yanked out and it hurt like hell, back in fourth grade I bit into a fruit roll-up and the fruit roll-up pulled my tooth out, r.i.p fruit roll-up I wanted to eat you :( ;(
rip
I was eating an apple during 2nd grade. Tooth popped out. My classmates were fascinated. They passed it to somebody who flung it across the cafeteria. And then I cried the rest of the day because I thought the tooth fairy wouldn't visit me and give me a dollar anymore.
ya yeet

Didn’t lose a tooth, but I had a filling.
However, I remember a story a teacher told me. They were dared to do the worm and knocked out her two front teeth

I was running from my brother then he caught me and punched the tooth out of my mouth, disrupting the growth pattern of the next tooth, which points backwards slightly, and there was blood everywhere.

Speaking of teeth, why is it that when you lose a tooth at 7 and it’s the end of the world, blood and all, but at 12, it’s just like “oh. Well, two more teeth to go”

Well I had a pretty awful dental state, so here goes.

Several of my teeth were lodged on the jaw, which dentists noticed when I was thirteen and still wasn’t losing these teeth, and the large ones were trying to come in behind them. Had to get these surgically removed.

Fast forward two years and it turns out that this had ruined my straightness of my teeth and I needed braces. About six months into the treatment they decided that there simply wasn’t enough room on my upper jaw, and I had to get another two teeth surgically removed to make room in my jaw.

Now I’m going to have to have my wisdom teeth removed within the next year. My extremely lucky :red: has *all four* of them, and for those of you who don’t know, wisdom teeth do not fit in our jaw and they have to cut into the gum to remove them before they cause problems. Most people get wisdom teeth pulled at some point, but very few people have all four.

Yeah, fun times.

I've never lost a tooth from any means other than my adult teeth growing in. But in the fourth grade I tripped over my own foot and chipped one.

So now half of one of my teeth is fake.

The first tooth I lost was while I was eating apple slices. The thing was, was that I hadn't realized it until I got in the car (I was being picked up from kindergarten,) and my mom asked where my tooth was. I wrote a letter to the 'tooth fairy' later though and when I woke up I got a dollar. In quarters.

Back
Top Bottom