Mobile Lost account

ShadeStar123

Terrarian
Hey i have two characters me and my brother played on when we were like 9 but no longer have the data. i still have the orginal two google play emails please let me know if there is some way i can get my acounts back i no longer have the old devices i played them on sadly.

Hey i have two characters me and my brother played on when we were like 9 but no longer have the data. i still have the orginal two google play emails please let me know if there is some way i can get my acounts back i no longer have the old devices i played them on sadly.
Hi there @ShadeStar123, if you saved the characters to the cloud and have access to the google drive you saved them to, you can retrieve those character files, manually put the files onto your new device, and play with them.

I suggest making a backup copy of the files first, so that you always have a safe copy.

You will need to put the files (they should have a .player extension) into the Terraria>OldSaves>Players on your new device. Open up the game and they should automatically convert themselves and create a copy of themselves to a .plr in your Terraria>Players folder.

More info here:
Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Local File Structure, Explained
Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Backup/Restore Instructions for Android

Back
Top Bottom