Lost all my progress in Cookie Clicker. Help!!!!

vince77

Terrarian
My internet connection went off and I lost all my progress in the online cookie clicker version. Is there a way to bring the progress back?

First- As 'ᴉlnzɐ˥sᴉdɐ˥ rightly said you can bring your progress back if you have deleted the history of your chrome browser but for me the history trick didn’t work too. However, just make an account now and you can use an auto clicker, and it can help you get a kickstart in the game, reach where you were. You can then upgrade & all to continue playing. Some people find it unethical, I am just suggesting you to use it till you get your progress back, if you are so bummed about it. And dude there is no shame in helping your wrist and fingers according to me.
Oh wow, I have never used an auto clicker, just heard of such a tool, that too on a minecraft forum. In a video tommyinit used it to battle his friends in MC, but I couldn’t find the one he used because his friend sent him the exe on discord and I am afraid to download anything from the internet. Is there a tool that can be used for the online game? I will give it a try, thank you.

<quoted content removed by staff>
Oh I installed it wow, it is working, at first I couldn’t figure out how to run because I was not saving the settings, but it works just fine now. Actually, this is my first time in idle and I reached 10M cookies and it got wiped out in a second lol. Feels disappointing. I think they should have a backup on their end, and they should be able to send it to a user if any such unfortunate thing happens, but nevermind, I guess I should have thought about making an account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom