Mobile Lost Character

NexusPrime

Terrarian
This keeps happeneing. I started with a character and i made soooo much progress, beating all the mobile bosses and everything, but one day, it wasnt there. So i kept making new characters, but they all kept randomly disappering. I literally made a character 4 days ago, and its gone. Is there any way of getting that character back? Is there any justice?

Im probally thinking to just never play if this continues

And all the characters were saved to the cloud

This keeps happeneing. I started with a character and i made soooo much progress, beating all the mobile bosses and everything, but one day, it wasnt there. So i kept making new characters, but they all kept randomly disappering. I literally made a character 4 days ago, and its gone. Is there any way of getting that character back? Is there any justice?

Im probally thinking to just never play if this continues

And all the characters were saved to the cloud
Hi there @NexusPrime, I’d recommend making backups of your characters. And I’d recommend saving a copy of your character onto one of your local save slots. There are backup instructions here: Mobile Backup Instructions

Are you sure your characters are gone from the cloud? Perhaps you’ve got a bad connection while you’re trying to access them. Or maybe you’re running out of cloud storage? Either way, making backups will mean that if one disappears you’ll have a few copies - I strongly suggest saving your character to both cloud and local saves regularly. Anytime you’ve made progress go ahead and save another backup.

i saved my old characters on both local and cloud, but i recently change my tablet as it was broken. i couldnt find any of my chars after that

i saved my old characters on both local and cloud, but i recently change my tablet as it was broken. i couldnt find any of my chars after that
Ah, I see. Here are a couple things to look through.

Make sure that you are logged in to the same cloud id. And give the new tablet plenty of time to populate the cloud save screen. Some players have said that going back to the main menu and then bringing up the cloud save screen again can help it find the saves. Do this slowly, give each screen time to fully load before moving on to the next screen.

If you are still having trouble, you can open a Support Ticket with 505 Games here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

Back
Top Bottom