OOC Lost Island Of Kiken (OOC-SIGN-UPs)

Razor_Typhoon

Living Tree
Sometime upon the pillars activation, rumors slowly spreaded that a island was forming due to the strange objects from space that came to Terraria,

SOMETIME AFTER THE MOON LORD'S DEFEAT.

Suddenly, every now and then, you would see strange eyes floating around with green isis's (much like one of the twins) and strange behaviour (like fleeing from people) and then a strange effect was felt in certain people..... then.... this guy came..

tmkr.io ei8JZaZWRava49JXSRTKu1p.png

(Made the picture at demize.gg)

In a weird ship of sort, this person.... creature pressed a control button that... all we know is that with its full power, brought the people with that strange effect to the island that was rumored and slowly went to the island muttering ``Heh.... time to start off with this island.... and these ``chosen threats`` will be doomed on this island then its bye bye to this world...``

Can you survive on this island with the others and stop those aliens! (not from martian madness)

Rules -

Don't joke around here, since this is a serious roleplay.

Don't be a species of any of the bad guys/monsters (unless you betrayed your kind)

Don't be OP, Control someone else's character or anything like that

No Solar, Vortex, Nebula or Stardust Stuff, also no Moon Lord Drops (you aren't the adventurer that defeated the moon lord)

Don't suddenly leave without note.

Note: You don't have to be a terrarian (you can be a elf, any humanoid creature, a robot or any fanmade creature)

CHARACTER CREATION

Character Name:

Character Nicknames:

Type Of Species:

Character Gender:

Personality:

Appearances

(Replace the forms below if you post a picture)

Hair Color:

Skin Color:

Other Things that I haven't said:

OTHER THINGS

Armor:

Weapons:

Backstory (Optional):

Ok. feel free to ask any questions.

(Boy.... I bet this will never start like most of my rps because only Terraria the beginnings started but that's now dead...)

Character Name: Richard

Character Nickname: Mono

Type Of Species: Terrarian

Character Gender: Male

Personality: Extraverted, Smart, might come across as heartless to some.

Appearances

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Skin Color: Caucasian

Other Things that I haven't said: As vanity, he wears steampunk outfit (dyed purple gradient) and

OTHER THINGS

Armor: Shinobi Inflintrator Armor

Weapons: Lightning Aura Staff, Keybrand

Character Name: Richard

Character Nickname: Mono

Type Of Species: Terrarian

Personality: Extraverted, Smart, might come across as heartless to some.

Appearances

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Skin Color: Caucasian

Other Things that I haven't said: As vanity, he wears steampunk outfit (dyed purple gradient) and

OTHER THINGS

Armor: Shinobi Inflintrator Armor

Weapons: Lightning Aura Staff, Keybrand

Accepted....

Character Name: Gray

Type Of Species: Human

Personality: Intelligent and precise

Appearances

tmkr.io ep8cIIGVsoGHgs8vfYmze.png

OTHER THINGS

Armor: Shadewood Armor

Weapons: Shadewood Sword and a Broken Copper Shortsword (Just in case the Shadewood Sword is gone)

Last edited:
BOIS WE ARE REVIVING THIS LETS GO

Character Name: Siccle

Character Nickname: Lord of Fish Puns

Type Of Species: piano human

Character Gender: male

Personality: He's a fisherman trader guy who has some comedy.

Appearances

1585318979725.png

OTHER THINGS

Armor: Titanium Armor (coverd by vanity)

Weapons: Minishark, Water Bolt, Flamarang, Imp Staff, Flameburst Cane, Boomstick, and a Pheonix Blaster.

Tools: You know those fish tools? those.

Accessories: Cobalt Shield, Frostpark Boots, Red Cape, Pufferfish Bloon, Fire Gauntlets.

Vanity: Chestplate and legs of Anchient Shadow Armor.

Stuff he just has: Fish. Every type of fish. and a ton of herbs. Also potions.

Backstory: Well this guy started out as a fisherman and had a funny idea. "Hey, what if i gave these fish for money". So he did. Then he thought "What if i traded these fish for stuff" So he did. So he traded everything to get neat stuff.

Explanation: Since this guy is a fisherman trader shopkeeper dude, he gets stuff like chest loot, shopkeep stuff, and fishing stuff.

I don't think this can be revived now guys.... lost island of kiken has died before it started due to lack of users (CA Is just popular)

Its been last year since this was made so this RP is dead... I mean calamity adventure is dying...….. but I don't think I can make a IC and some peeps might had moved on... so...….... yeah... NO RP here (if you want a RP... I might make a new one)

New one (joking, if you want to, go ahead. It isn't nice to force a new RP since that tends to backfire miserably)

Back
Top Bottom