tModLoader Lost Ruins

Does this mod look awesome?

• Yah

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Nah

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Die. This mod is terrible. I wish harm upon you for exposing me to this level of inept drivel.

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graydee

The Destroyer
DISCORD: https://discord.gg/au7qrPu

Hello. My name is Graydee, and I've made some mods in the past, such as Crystilium, Morechestloot, and Better Yoyos. But I've never tried anything truly ambitious. Until now.

Introducing:

LOST RUINS MOD

This mod will mostly focus around 2 main structures/biomes, The ice palace and The Sky ruins,

Each of these areas will have a lot of content, and be put into vanilla progression.

Dev team:
@Graydee (Coder)
@Some Schmo (Spriter)

WE NEED SPRITERS! JOIN THE DISCORD AND PM ME TO APPLY

Now, lets get into the content, shall we?

Capture 2017-01-08 18_34_28.png

(sprites temporary)
This is the ice palace. Accessible with the frosted key, made from 1 frost core and 5 titanium/adamantite bars. You'll really get a chill down your spine here, as powerful ice monsters attack you and traps drop icicles as you walk by. But reach the end, and you'll find yourself face to face with the frost troll king, a brutish boss who destroys non-palace blocks and kills you if you try to escape. With powerful ground pounds and minions, this is one hell of a boss. But you'll have to, or else the mechanical titans will be sealed frozen (possibly scrapped)
VikingWaraxe.png
Viking Ax: Dropped from frost troll king. Launches icicles and chills enemies to a hault.
The rest of the drops and enemies are to be shown ;)
Capture 2017-01-08 18_55_14.png

(Again, general WIP, sprites not final)
The sky ruins. Found in the sky, go there post skeletron! Watch out though, because within the biome, wings and gravity potions stop working. Many stone monsters and golems awaken from their thousand year slumber to protect their home, and guard their sanctuary. Gain loot both from the ruins chests of a once great civilization containing great power, and from the golems themselves, using the enchanted stone they drop to forge powerful creations.
RockElemental.png
Ruined Golem. Slowly walks towards the player. If above, can ground smash to drop pebbles from the island to kill you. Drops Shifting Stones
SentryLaser.gif
Sentry rock. Flies around, sparratically launching stones at great speeds and charging. Drops shifting stones.
Cloudcap.png
Cloudcap. Grows on the islands, and blooms when the wind reaches 15 MPH. Used for various new potions.
ShiftingStone.png
Shifting stone. Used to craft various new ruins weapons.
Flail (1).png
Ancient Stone crusher. Crafted with shifting stones. Launches pebbles upon high velocity collision with ground.

And that's it. Not too much content yet, but we're working on it ;)

Thanks for checking out the mod. It may not be much now, but hopefully it will become great! Leave feedback and critisism in the comments.

Last edited:
Yes!!! I have been waiting for a mod like this!!! the sprites are great, why does it say "Temporary"

no
[doublepost=1483933656,1483933639][/doublepost]
its outdated anyway. Doesnt work in 0.9

Oh, well that sucks. That thing looked like it had so much potential to help mods achieve even more incredible things. A whole map dedicated to the sky ruins or ice palace would have been awesome. You'll still do a great job though, I like your other work.

Cool mod! You should add bosses like "The Skies Defenderer", that'll be cool! I love your mods!
[doublepost=1483958926,1483958845][/doublepost]
Question: which is cooler? The ice palace or the ruins? in terms of concept
I think Sky Ruins is more cooler.

Last edited:
I really like the idea of having more structures in the world of terraria.
So because of the crafting Materials for the key you can only acces once you are in hardmode.
But will it be In the world from the beginning or will it spawn after you beat WoF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom