NPCs & Enemies Lovely Night

Maybe you can add a special boss like Azathot, the sultan of deamons, the nuclear chaos, etc (I know he is supposed to be the most OP god in Lovecraft stories). He can be invocate when you destroy all the waves without dying, and appaear to be a bonus boss, but finally, one of the most powerful boss in Terraria, cause he is a cosmic god and kick your a.s.s easily (with nuclear style).

I think that can be extremely interessant to fight Azathot, to prove you are a great hero and god are afraid of you (or something badass like that). I don't now how he can attack, cause he is suppose to... spit nuclear explosion, or something like that... But that just an idea, so make what you want with that.

azathoth.jpg
How about have him come and brutally kill you? That would fit in his lore, from what I know.

Quite awesome, I admit. It's a great way to tie in some extra post-game content without creating a new tier. Just something fun to do. I especially love all the references, mostly that of the Cthulhu mythos. It all makes sense with the theme of the game, you know?

At first I thought the enemies looked somewhat easy for an endgame character, then I saw the debuffs and went "Oh okay." It's an awesome way to mess with even the best of players. I have a small idea though; the debuff that shows your HP as a different value than what it is, should that only apply to the hearts, making you look at the actual number to see your health properly? Would make sense and prevent any sudden deaths. that couldn't be foretold otherwise.
As for any weapons, I can totally see a much stronger Shadowflame Hex Doll clone that releases many super long black tentacles to strike the foe. It would definitely be a favorite <3

Wonderful job, my friend. I look forward to any updates you may have in the future.

Wow um, You really wanna know what I think about this? this gets one big SUPPORT and FOLLOW! I brobably wouldn`t even get this for a long time if it was added because it`s for PC but I would still like to see this crazy :red: added! One more thing though, what do these messed up nightmares drop? Weapons? Trophies? outfits? They should drop some stuff.

In my opinion, I think this sounds pretty "lovely," if you know what I mean.
I think you have somthing to work with there. What you need to do is make a remix of that. It has the right tune but what I think this needs is Subtle creepyness + a feeling of impending doom. Anyone able to remix and post it? It needs a good balence of both. Picture it: Starts out creepy, gives you an uneasy feeling THEN, the IMPENDING DOOM part of the song joins in, the bigger monsters show up and suddenly you feel this will be where you meet your end.

Last edited:
I think you have somthing to work with there. What you need to do is make a remix of that. It has the right tune but what I think this needs is Subtle creepyness + a feeling of impending doom. Anyone able to remix and post it? It needs a good balence of both. Picture it: Starts out creepy, gives you an uneasy feeling THEN, the IMPENDING DOOM part of the song joins in, the bigger monsters show up and suddenly you feel this will be where you meet your end.
Oooh, I like it. :happy:

Oooh, I like it. :happy:
It seems I have a talent for painting a mentle picture rather than a physical one.:happy:I also have a perfect good guy Theory for the Hero of Terraria that came to me while I was posting in another suggetion but let`s try not to get off topic. Don`t want to ruin this golden idea. However If you would like to see my theory, look in the thread" Not killing the guide".

Last edited:
As I said before, a final, unbeatable boss would be nice.
I disagree, just killing the player should be reserved for things like the dungeon guardian. Something you're not going to encounter if you do things right. A random death isn't fun. The enemies here are supposed to be a challenge but not be completely unfair.

Seriously though, somebody remix and post it it because I can`t do that.

I disagree, just killing the player should be reserved for things like the dungeon guardian. Something you're not going to encounter if you do things right. A random death isn't fun. The enemies here are supposed to be a challenge but not be completely unfair.
Maybe when player gets killed by it everything goes black and then you just respawn to your bed and dont lose anything.

Some ideas for some insanity-caused debuffs:
-More cursors appear around your cursor
-Your cursor becomes transparent/starts to become harder to see
-Damage numbers show to be far higher than they actually are
-The moon changes positions
-The eye thing on the moon stares at you, constantly, all night (and on higher insanity levels, it shoots stuff at you/appears scarier)
-Stuff appears scarier
-the edges of your screen get darker (like on a blood moon)

Starblood Whip
Dropped By: Dark Young
Reach: 20 tiles
Velocity: 13
Hooks: 1
Latching type: Single
Can latch onto nothing.
You can REALLY abuse flight time with this hook lol. Also I think hastur should drop at least one more weapon (I'm thinking of a summon weapon that summons a mini hastur. Then the hastur can switch between melee (mini twins style), magic (homing projectiles), and ranged attacks (very high damage but slow speed), depending on the color of the color of the forcefield around it. I love all the other drops tho, I really want that boomerang!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom