Mod Browser
dc8c406-7be69cd3-7bea-45a8-bfaf-f55bd0a5983a.gif

1 - Open Terraria
2 - Open Mod Broswer
3 - In the upper right corner write LSMOD - Elements Of Life

info.png

cooltext353714595204962.png

:pinky:-> My Wave Bank <-:pinky:

My idea is to create a mod that adds enormous content, in which the mod is concentrated in the Packs, the classic 8 elements of life (ice, air, water, earth, fire, lightning, death and life) but in the version LightShiro are 11 elements and will be secret. In addition, the weapons will be basic, with this I say that no weapon has a secondary effect, at the end of the package I will make a survey on which weapon you prefer to create a secondary attack, once the packages are finished, I will try to create extra random content .

I'm just asking for patience because I'm just working on this mod, so adding content will be a bit slow compared to other mods. in any case I wish you much fun.

If you want to help me, you are welcome, I need help with certain things

Ice Pack - Air Pack - Water Pack - Earth Pack - Fire Pack - Lightning Pack - Death Pack - Life Pack - ??? Pack - ??? Pack - ??? Pack

Cosa c'è di nuovo.png

dc8c470-577cd8cb-1628-4d83-89e8-126749293595.gif
~ V2.6.0 ~
dc8c470-577cd8cb-1628-4d83-89e8-126749293595.gif

~ ADDED ~

[Pre-Hardmode Packs] 20 Accessories, 20 Powders.
[Pre-Hardmode Packs] 4 Buff Class Tier 0.

~ CHANGED ~
[Ice Pack - Death Pack] Item craft from "Ice Blocks and Ash Blocks" to "Dust ores".
[Ice Pack - Death Pack] Craft Buff Classes

~ NERFED ~
[- - -] - - -

~ UPGRADE ~
[- - -] - - -

~ FIXED ~
[Ice Pack] Head Ancient Icy Slime and his list loot.
[Ice Pack] Description for the "Jelly Broadsword".
[Pre-Hardmode Packs] Buff Classes.

Content list.png

Weapon (Melee)
4 (+2 Fused Broadswords) Broadsword
2 Shortsword

4 Spear
2 YoYo
2 Scythe
1 Greatsword (Broadsword varinat)

1 Raiper (Shortsword variant)

Weapon (Ranged)
3 Bow
2 Arrow
2 Firegun
2 Bullet

Weapon (Throwing)
2 Throwing weapon

Weapon (Magic)
1 Magic weapon
1 Summon Weapon
1 Sentry Weapon

Armor
2 Set Armor

Utility
2 Axe

2 Pickaxe
2 Hammer

2 Potions

Mob
3 Mobs + Banners
1 Boss(+Lore)
1 Mini boss

Vanity
3 Pet, 2 Mount
3 Set vanity(Vest)

Accessory
2 Wings
27 Accessory

World
24 Minerals (Ores, Crystals, Gems, Etc...)
2 Blocks(+Wall)

Biome

1 Biome

Versions.png

V2.6.0 : Various contents
V2.5.0 : Various fix
V2.4.0 : Various contents
V2.3.0 : Various contents
V2.2.0 : 3 More Class Buff

V2.1.0 : Various contents
V1.7.0 : Nothing Special
V1.6.0 : Various contents and fixs
V1.5.0 : Various contents and fixs
V1.4.0 : Fix Names
V1.3.0 : Fix Names
V1.2.0 : Fix Names

V1.1.0 : Release Mod

Support.png

If you need support, write the comment or you can find me on Instragram

Logo terraria.png

d7owy2z-d449e361-e28e-46e7-90b8-bba1f4e1a8c7.gif

LSMOD - LightShiro Mod
LightShiro
PS4: LightShiro__ | Steam: LightShiro__ | Instragram: Lightshiro__ | Twitch
: LightShiro__

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of a weak start, but I can already see that you've also got music of your own? I gave it a listen, your music is really good. Ice and Corruption are my favorites.
I expect great things from you! Don't let me down, I know you can make this into something great as well :)

Kind of a weak start, but I can already see that you've also got music of your own? I gave it a listen, your music is really good. Ice and Corruption are my favorites.
I expect great things from you! Don't let me down, I know you can make this into something great as well :)
Thank you very much, I admit that I also thought it was a poor start, but it was my first experience and I couldn't wait to publish my first mod, with the language that I don't know, I spent half a day there to create the only content that is currently available, but I had fun and I will definitely do my best to create content and songs, unfortunately there will be times since both of these things I do on my own, but I promise that I will continue to work on it :)

The idea is very good, there is where to develop, namely in each type of element of life. I have a question about crafting class accessories they will always have such craft? I can just craft the final tier calmly and play on, it would look nice if there was a progression from one tier to another. On account of the boss, keep it up, Icy Watcher came out cool and the music is just owo. I will watch the development of the mod and wait for new elements)

The idea is very good, there is where to develop, namely in each type of element of life. I have a question about crafting class accessories they will always have such craft? I can just craft the final tier calmly and play on, it would look nice if there was a progression from one tier to another. On account of the boss, keep it up, Icy Watcher came out cool and the music is just owo. I will watch the development of the mod and wait for new elements)
there should have been a progression for each tier, but I have to fix the mineral spawn, however I am glad that you like the idea and that you will wait for the next packs :)

Now that i think about it what if you were able to switch your class by using the starter class item as a material to switch if the player feels like that they made the wrong choice
and there should also be an item that you start with so that you cant get all of the starter class items at once that is not craft able, as the other class tiers players would be able to have them all at once if they so wished to

Now that i think about it what if you were able to switch your class by using the starter class item as a material to switch if the player feels like that they made the wrong choice
and there should also be an item that you start with so that you cant get all of the starter class items at once that is not craft able, as the other class tiers players would be able to have them all at once if they so wished to
I can try, it will take a while to figure out how to make it possible, but thanks for your ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom