Console Luckiest find?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robot hat from random Piranhas in a new world,while I was wandering through my caves.

Last edited:
I found the enchanted sword. I started my base above a snow biome and spent most of my time in the underground ice area. Within mere minutes of adventuring over into the normal underground, i found the sword.

i still dont think i have gotten any luckier than when i found a dragon mask in a chest early on in my game when i first started playing terraria when it originally came out on ps3.

since it was my first time playing terraria, i was overly cautious, but when i braved up enough to explore the corruption finally, i got lucky to run into the little glitch where the dragon mask spawns inside of a chest.

it gave me just what i needed to fully get used to the game.

unfortunately, i havent really gotten that lucky since then... guess i expended all my luck in that one moment.

I'm not sure :p
I've had quite a few...(all on hardcore)

Here is my top 3:

1. The axe from plantera 3rd kill (not hardcore)
2. Enchanted sword (hardcore)
3. Whoopie cushion and worm banner on 2nd giant worm kill (hardcore)

I've been generally lucky but the luckiest thing to happen to me is that the underworld demons dropped the Demon Scythe the first time I went down.

Got an enchanted sword the first day of starting a second character on new world.
On same character got a godly pally's hammer from first palidin I killed.
One more, got The Axe after farming Plantera for only 15 minutes.

last night... built huge hallowed desert farm to get megaphones, fast clocks, and trifold maps... got a solar eclipse the very next day and pulled two Broken Hero Swords out of it...

edit: though the luck of that might be trumped by my Vampire Knives popping out of their chest with the Godly modifier... I'd have to do the math and see which was more against the odds heh

here we go.
1. rod of discord from first 5 chaos elementals
2. demon scythe from first 5 demons
3. hallow mold from first 5 chaos elementals (yes those elementals were very wealthy indeed
index.php
)

I got the nymph enemy banner. EXTREMELY RARE as nymphs are already. I was in the ice caves armed with an ince blade and some ore. I never even saw the enemy before and then when I just kept it with the blade on top of a platform and killed it, it dropped the banner. What are the odds of that ever happening...

Probably the Demon Scythe.... At least on the conosle.... Just came back up from the surface after a run on the underworld with a friend, and was in my inventory. Don't remember what we we hunting, I think for dolls so we could defeat the WOF a few more times.

I found two Crimson Keymolds and one Hallowed Keymold early hardmode, I'm so lucky :p

EDIT: Made a new mage character and, after getting into Hard Mode, got the Rod of Discord after only around 5 Chaos Elementals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom