Console Luckiest find?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 2 broken hero swords, 2 death sickles, 3 swamp thing banners, 2 Frankenstein banners, a moon stone and 2 broken bat wings.
Also the eclipse happened when it became day after killing my first mech
These screenshots are from the Exxo Avalon Mod
I just entered the snow to get some weapons at the start of hardmode (as you can see i only just got to the underground layer)
2015-03-29_00001.jpg

I was trying to farm souls of night and i got this
2015-03-29_00002.jpg

2 Bandages in a row
2015-03-29_00003.jpg

The Axe on my first plantera kill
2015-03-29_00004.jpg

Picksaw on my first golem kill
2015-03-30_00001.jpg
I don't have an image of getting the hallow key mold after just entering the hallow but it happened

Last edited:
I don't know why but for some weird reason I keep getting Hallowed Key Molds!!! I have like, 2-3 Rainbow Guns (in the chest they Hallowed Key opens) and 14 Hallowed Key Molds... Probably cause I spend most of my time in the Hallow.

Heck, even on Console I got a Key Mold! (and Frozen)

I was finishing my Hellevator on Console (I have defeated Golem and Plantera prior) and I placed my Frost Hydra down, cleared some Pearlstone and Dirt from my inventory and then POP! Rod of Discord. My main on PC had been farming for that for months until she finally got it...

Me and a friend also got 2 Slimy Saddles and 2 Eaters Bones in a row from farming King Slime and EoW.

Luck. Its a strange thing, isn't it?

so far... my luckiest find is probably the death sickle i finally got after my third solar eclipse.

the eclipses and blood moons really started picking up in their frequency recently, so it surprised me quite a bit when i finally saw the item.

cant believe i finally got my hands on one... kept hearing people go on about the weapon, and i've wanted one for so long. :dryadhappy:

so far... my luckiest find is probably the death sickle i finally got after my third solar eclipse.

the eclipses and blood moons really started picking up in their frequency recently, so it surprised me quite a bit when i finally saw the item.

cant believe i finally got my hands on one... kept hearing people go on about the weapon, and i've wanted one for so long. :dryadhappy:
It really is a fantastic weapon and so fun to use. Congrats. :)

I got a Nimbus Rod within the first 2 minutes of upgrading to 1.2. I know it's not a rare item, but based on how it got it I figured it was a 100% drop and was confused when other Angry Nimbuses didn't drop it.

I got a Nimbus Rod within the first 2 minutes of upgrading to 1.2. I know it's not a rare item, but based on how it got it I figured it was a 100% drop and was confused when other Angry Nimbuses didn't drop it.

the funny thing is, before my third solar eclipse hit, i was going to settle for the ice sickle, even though its far weaker, i just love scythes... so i was taking advantage of a blood moon and looking for the enemies that dropped the ice sickle.

after the search failed, that is when the fateful solar eclipse began that would bring the death sickle into my hands. :dryadtongue:

the funny thing is, before my third solar eclipse hit, i was going to settle for the ice sickle, even though its far weaker, i just love scythes... so i was taking advantage of a blood moon and looking for the enemies that dropped the ice sickle.

after the search failed, that is when the fateful solar eclipse began that would bring the death sickle into my hands. :dryadtongue:
Death Sickle has to be one of the best melee weapons in the game.

Trust me that thing can be a pain to get. %:sigh:

i was just beginning to play terraria for the first time.
i killed one skeleton and got a hook.
i was so amazed, until i started getting hooks very frequently from piranhas.
i have never gotten the robot hat to this day. ;(

Last edited:
This is in the Terraria sections. If you wish to discuss MC I'm sure there is a MC thread in the Other Games section. :)
ah, thanks for reminding me. i remembered this thread being in "other games" for some reason.

i guess it is a good thing, then, that the same thing happened in terraria with hooks when i tried grinding for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom