tModLoader Lucky Block Mod

LayerPlayer

Terrarian
banner.png

The Lucky Block Mod is based on a popular Minecraft mod and phenomenon and adds lucky blocks that are randomly scattered around newly generated worlds.
You can also craft lucky blocks from dart traps and gold/platinum bars.

Every lucky block contains a surprise when broken, ranging from useful items to all sorts of deadly things. You have been warned!

luckyblock.gif

i have a little problem, how do i get rid of the dupe npcs spawned from lucky blocks? they moved to my house and are ocupying a lot of rooms

Attachments

• terraria.png
    terraria.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 444
i have a little problem, how do i get rid of the dupe npcs spawned from lucky blocks? they moved to my house and are ocupying a lot of rooms
You can cheat in a bunch of Rotten Eggs for that, if you're opposed to cheating you can change your PC's date to October 21st-November 9th and grind goodie bags to get Rotten Eggs legitimately.

If neither of those suit your taste, just get a bucket of lava. You know what to do :)

You can cheat in a bunch of Rotten Eggs for that, if you're opposed to cheating you can change your PC's date to October 21st-November 9th and grind goodie bags to get Rotten Eggs legitimately.

If neither of those suit your taste, just get a bucket of lava. You know what to do :)
if i kill all of them only 1 of each respawn? i have like 4 painters and 5-6 steampunks

So this quirky little mod has reached over 18000 downloads.
Thanks to everyone who has tried it out!

I am going to eventually update the mod with all the cool 1.4 stuff.
I'd like to hear if you have any ideas for potential fixes, balance changes or new crazy events!

Back
Top Bottom