tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

First of all, great mod! It makes things (especially the unlimited buffs) alot easier and you can do more of the fun stuff instead of farming all day long :D
However, it looks like because of your mod, when I use buffs which increase enemy spawnrate e.g. at night, Eye(s) of Cthulu and at corruption Eater of Worlds are spawning all the time, which get annoying in pre hardmode after a while :|
Any ways to avoid it?

Game shuts down and errors every time I mouse over the infinite (copper) coin ammo (painstaking process of reloading the game to find out that this item was the problem) possibly some other items, I'll try and check it out if any other items do this.

EDIT: Confirmed, all 4 of the Unlimited ammo versions of the coins cause the game to crash on mouseover

Last edited:
anothererror.PNG

I just got this error when reloading, any help?

Can't configure the infinite liquid thingy in the settings.
It's kinda misleading, you have to right click with the infinite liquid thing in your hand. It'll bring up this little menu kinda like the Grand Design where you can choose to place water, lava, honey, or to sponge.

It's kinda misleading, you have to right click with the infinite liquid thing in your hand. It'll bring up this little menu kinda like the Grand Design where you can choose to place water, lava, honey, or to sponge.
Oh, so that's how you use it. Thanks alot for the help!

Code:
update:
    Fish Harvester
        Will stop catching quest fish when there's already one in the chest in single player
        Won't catch an extra quest fish when everyone has completed the quest in multiplayer and the chest doesn't already have one
    Fixed bug where reloading the mod on 0.10.1.2 would make the settings/right click uis crash the game
    The mod will no longer load on tmod versions older than 0.10.1.2

The Combo rod paint isn't syncing in multiplayer correctly.

Did you have the latest update? I'd released a fix for that a couple of days before (2 posts above yours), let me know if it still isn't working, as it should be :).

Hey - I'd like to say that I absolutely adore this mod; the automation options the automatic chests have added are _so_ useful. I've combined the auto collection items with Mech Transfer and Magic Storage to make a functional automatic resource collector, like my fish one that discards quest fish automatically.
I do have a request if you can find time for it though - would it be possible to add support for Ore Seeds' ore plants for the automatic herb collector? Perhaps a more expensive collector that's only available post-WoF or has some other additional restriction to balance it out a bit?

Other mods can add their own herbs if they want, the Mod.Call command is in the OP i think.

First of all, great mod! It makes things (especially the unlimited buffs) alot easier and you can do more of the fun stuff instead of farming all day long :D
However, it looks like because of your mod, when I use buffs which increase enemy spawnrate e.g. at night, Eye(s) of Cthulu and at corruption Eater of Worlds are spawning all the time, which get annoying in pre hardmode after a while :|
Any ways to avoid it?

This is fargo's masochist mode I assume, it makes vanilla bosses spawn naturally and a bunch of other stuff :p.

He didn't have the items :(.

Game shuts down and errors every time I mouse over the infinite (copper) coin ammo (painstaking process of reloading the game to find out that this item was the problem) possibly some other items, I'll try and check it out if any other items do this.

EDIT: Confirmed, all 4 of the Unlimited ammo versions of the coins cause the game to crash on mouseover

I can mouse over them fine, does it happen when only my mod is enabled?

View attachment 194475
I just got this error when reloading, any help?

Is this an old version (I assume it is, because new versions should have a different stack trace if they crash there)? Yyour mods are probably outdated, this used to happen a while ago, but Hamstar fixed Helpers :).

Oh yeah, when I was changing all the items I knew I'd miss the tooltip on one of them :D.

Will add that some other time :p.

Oh, actually, I just noticed that it's just the removing that isn't working, hmm, I'll have a look.

Hmm, k, for some reason when the wall color is 0, that's pretty much the only time that the game just ignores the normal tile update check and sends nothing :D.

Will update it tomorrow or something with the fixed bucket tooltip :).

Last edited:
You have broken your mod which has made my friends and I very upset if you could please fix this mod asap! That would be greatly appreciated, you will need to remove the mod from your files because it is legit that corrupt, the version which is broken is v1.0.0.125.

Sincerely, Hagrid

I am LOVING this mod. I started playing with the Infinity mod, but this one has more options, and is a hundred times better than the infinity mod.

You have broken your mod which has made my friends and I very upset if you could please fix this mod asap! That would be greatly appreciated, you will need to remove the mod from your files because it is legit that corrupt, the version which is broken is v1.0.0.125.

Sincerely, Hagrid

tModLoader has changed how images are handled with 0.10.1.2. Previously they were saved as .png files inside of the .tmod file, now they're saved as .rawimg.

This means that any mod (that contains images) compiled on 0.10.1.2 or newer will be incompatable with previous tMod versions, I'm guessing this won't change in future versions, so you should just update tmod really :).

Cheers Varnis <3.

Update a bit later, busy atm:
Code:
update:
    Ultimate Bucket
        Updated tooltip to reflect ui change from settings to right-click
    Paint tool and combo rod
        fixed paint removal in multiplayer
    Combo rod
        when smart cursor is disabled, liquid placement/removal uses the box method
        liquid is placed server side in multi to avoid any weirdness with placing
            will be a slight delay because of this

Last edited:
Hey, Luiafk, I have 2 little requests (code/utility wise, lots of text just for clear explanation):
1) could you add an option for skybridge and subway (possibly also hellevator so we can quickly "build" vertical shafts) to build it similar to how grand design works (draw a line, unlimited range)? As it currently stands, I don't use those tools since I dislike destroying EVERYTHING from one border of the map to another to have a platform/bridge/tunnel longer than I really need. Drawing should be locked to horizontal only or only the "release point's" vertical position should decide where the tunnel is placed. Likewise with Hellevator, only it should lock vertically. BTW Hellevator may look hard to use efficenlty at first, but you could just dig straight down (tool time + miner set + potion helps a lot) and then use that temporary tunnel to draw a line for proper hellevator.
2) What about an option for wall rod/combo rod to automatically replace current walls? Basic Wall Rod isn't that useful in it's current state (limited range), which Combo Rod greatly improves upon, but it's still very tedious to remove walls manually (or with smart cursor) before I can build a wall for my underground tunnel in efficient manner (smart cursor with builder's potiom, gizmo and tool time).

Whether you add those options or not, your mod is already a HUGE improvement to my Terraria experience and I will keep using it.
So, for all the work you've already done:
THANK YOU!

Hey, Luiafk, I have 2 little requests (code/utility wise, lots of text just for clear explanation):
1) could you add an option for skybridge and subway (possibly also hellevator so we can quickly "build" vertical shafts) to build it similar to how grand design works (draw a line, unlimited range)? As it currently stands, I don't use those tools since I dislike destroying EVERYTHING from one border of the map to another to have a platform/bridge/tunnel longer than I really need. Drawing should be locked to horizontal only or only the "release point's" vertical position should decide where the tunnel is placed. Likewise with Hellevator, only it should lock vertically. BTW Hellevator may look hard to use efficenlty at first, but you could just dig straight down (tool time + miner set + potion helps a lot) and then use that temporary tunnel to draw a line for proper hellevator.
2) What about an option for wall rod/combo rod to automatically replace current walls? Basic Wall Rod isn't that useful in it's current state (limited range), which Combo Rod greatly improves upon, but it's still very tedious to remove walls manually (or with smart cursor) before I can build a wall for my underground tunnel in efficient manner (smart cursor with builder's potiom, gizmo and tool time).

Whether you add those options or not, your mod is already a HUGE improvement to my Terraria experience and I will keep using it.
So, for all the work you've already done:
THANK YOU!
1: this may or may not be possible, but if it is, that would be very useful
2: if you have a hammer in your inventory, you can place a wall on a wall to replace it. if this doesn't work, then there is something in ur settings turned off. I assume the wall rod acts like placing the wall, but if not, it would b useful to b able to replace a wall with it

Im trying to make the unlimited multi solution and cant get dark green solution it says its from your mod but i just cant seem to find it can someone point me in the right direction i might just being stupid

I found something that may be considered a bug: Ultimate Battler doesn't increase spawn rates and limit like Unlimited Battler does (5-6 enemies with only ultimate battler (or without any spawn rate items) at night, 25+ with unlimited battler buff (having both unlimited and ultimate didn't change anything). I'm really glad that Ultimate Battler has a toggle (it kills my framerates when it's active, though I use it sometimes) but it's a bit disappointing that I have to go to another world to farm enough water candles for second battler buff. I thought that toggle was only for Ultimate effect and that passive one would still work all the time.

Edit: Nevermind farming candles, I've just realized you can craft water candles in hardmode (I'm still pre-WoF), so that's one less worry...

Edit2:
Im trying to make the unlimited multi solution and cant get dark green solution it says its from your mod but i just cant seem to find it can someone point me in the right direction i might just being stupid

Steampunker sells it when she's in Jungle biome.

Last edited:
When my brother tries to join me, he gets an error saying that luiafk is not signed by tModLoader. How does one fix this?
~~EDIT: The error message in question.~~~
unknown.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom