tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I'm having an issue with the drill mount, after a while it stops working. The first three times it would only tear down background walls, this last time however it stopped all together The only similarity I've noticed if if I accidentally hit the right button instead of the left. To fix the issue I've tried disabling the mod, quitting out but the only thing that made it work again was uninstalling terraria, deleting all the folders associated with it and reinstalling. ANy better fix than that?

I'm having an issue with the drill mount, after a while it stops working. The first three times it would only tear down background walls, this last time however it stopped all together The only similarity I've noticed if if I accidentally hit the right button instead of the left. To fix the issue I've tried disabling the mod, quitting out but the only thing that made it work again was uninstalling terraria, deleting all the folders associated with it and reinstalling. ANy better fix than that?
by deleting the folders, you deleted the player and world files. try deleting these next time

Would an item similar to unlimited mana for summon slots be doable? maybe just increase it a bit, not infinite. I'd like to see what I could do with certain modded summons. ;)

Would an item similar to unlimited mana for summon slots be doable? maybe just increase it a bit, not infinite. I'd like to see what I could do with certain modded summons. ;)
I do know that arbitrarily increasing summon slots is possible because 1 of the 2 cheat bars I have (don't remember which, currently can't find out) can add 100 slots to it. with 100 slots, the slime staff becomes a viable weapon

I didn't know that was a thing. Thanks for pointing that out. Although it would certainly benefit those who wouldn't want to cheat. Just a suggestion *shurg*

How do I download this mod without using the browser? There's no Luiafk Mod in the browser and there isn't a video on how to download it without using the browser.

Hi Lui, your mod is fantastic and I love playing with it! I have just a little problem with the plant harvester:is there a way to make it collect also crops from other mods? (Thorium, Ore seeds ecc.)

Mods can add support for it if they want using Mod.Call, too many mod plants for me to add support myself :p.

When you right click it changes between "Tiles and Walls", "Tiles", and "Walls" for what it will destroy. Maybe that was what was happening? No idea why it would stop killing tiles altogether though (you sure it was destroying nothing? I've got confused sometimes when I've had it on wall mode and it's doing nothing, but it's just because there's no walls behind the tiles I'm using it on :p) :(.

Update fixes crash with players that were made before the mod was enabled.

Edit: Whenever tmod updates next you'll no longer be able to equip multiple building accessories by equipping one, then putting a different one in your vanity and right-clicking it.

Last edited:
Not sure whose mod actually has the issue, but recipes from this mod that are crafted at the Tinkerer's Workshop can't be crafted with the table plugged into Magic Storage's crafter. Non-TW recipes from this mod work in it though, and they work with the table when placed in-world. Vanilla TW recipes work in the crafter, obviously.

Last edited:
I think I found a bug with Unlimited Battler Buffs:after a while it stops working. I ised it for like 2 or 3 times (huge spawn rates) then it stoped when i tried again (the spawn rates are normal).

not sure if this has been asked before, but can we get support for MorePotions mod potions?
As long as you have stack of 30 potions with you, they should work like unlimited version (also, if you have any unlimited pot with you, items from piggy should also work).

As long as you have stack of 30 potions with you, they should work like unlimited version (also, if you have any unlimited pot with you, items from piggy should also work).

i was more asking if they could be added to the combinable unlimited items thing, but thanks

i was more asking if they could be added to the combinable unlimited items thing, but thanks
the only ways to do so are either add the items to the main mod, therefore requiring MorePotions to use Luiafk, or make a separate mod that requires MorePotions and Luiafk, adding to the count of mods to update in an update

Ok, so I just found out that Disarray mod + Calamity's Revengeance mode crashes the game..

I'm sorry, Luiafk is working, my bad

Last edited:
nice mod. If I can get it to work. I have Steam version of Terraria and it's up to date 1.3.5. At first I thought it was a compatibility issue, so I disabled all mods but Luia and reloaded, and rebooted game. Still nothing happened. I can't rebind the default keys. even pressing their default keys does nothing. I have no idea why it's not working. It also tends to freeze my game, forcing me to minimize it then maximize it to unfreeze it.

Back
Top Bottom