tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Great mod, I started using it less than a week ago and thanks to the boost of the ultimate buffs I was able to deal with all the bosses except for Duke Fishron (Lacking the truffle worm)
It could use some rebalancing on a few things:
- Unlimited wooden arrows and musket balls, those already exist in the vanilla game, they're called Endless Quiver and Endless Musket Pouch. There is one difference between your recipe and the vanilla, the vanilla one requires the crystal ball as a crafting station, meaning you can't get those in vanilla before hardmode. My suggestion here is to make your version of unlimited throwables/ammo to require the crystal ball as well.
- Unlimited Buckets, there's the Bottomless water bucket in the vanilla game, it's an angler reward on hardmode, maybe consider it an ingredient.
- Multi Purpose Sponge, vanilla has the Super Absorbant Sponge, same story as the Bottomless bucket, it could be used as an ingredient for the multi purpose sponge.
- This might be just me, but I've made all of the unlimited buffs on an Alchemy Table, the result was a butt ton of left over ingredients, I'm not sure it was intended and it didn't give any extra money past saving the basic potions.
- When using the recipes to change weapons and accessories between crimson and corrupt versions the modifier is re-rolled for free. My suggestion here is to make these recipes yield the item with no modifier so their only benefit is if you get something with a bad mod.

That's it for the stuff I think undermined a bit of the vanilla rewards.

Suggestion for new stuff:
- An item that removes boss time and biome requirements for as long as it is in the inventory, I have zero clue if it is feasible or not.
- A recipe for exchanging corrupt and crimson keys. As well as other hardmode crimson/corrupt specific weapons.

This is one of the greatest utility mod I've used so far. Some of the infinite items have better requirements in terms of quantity and crafting stations required. (Why would I need a Crystal Ball to make an endless supply of Sticky Dynamite?)

In regards to the Money Collector(, not sure if this has been mentioned a few times before; can't be bothered with older posts,) the money goes directly into your piggy. Which is a cool feature so you don't lose your money if you die. But this causes an issue where the Merchant refuses to spawn if you don't have at least 50 Silver in your inventory. Which also means, the Nurse will also refuse to spawn if he's not present. Perhaps you can address this issue by ensuring ALL coins in your piggy will count for the Merchant to move in without having to store away the Money Collector?

And I agree with what most of hugojmaia said. I saw some pretty redundant items (like the Bottomless Water Bucket) that already exist in vanilla Terraria.

I got this item called Fuaran from the Golem, and it *says* consumable but I can't consume it. I also read Torn Note #8 which also mentioned a "Witch" and the item. Does anyone know how I use this?

I got this item called Fuaran from the Golem, and it *says* consumable but I can't consume it. I also read Torn Note #8 which also mentioned a "Witch" and the item. Does anyone know how I use this?
Torn Notes are from Alchemist NPC IRC. I'm not sure about that Fuaran but I'm pretty sure Luiafk doesn't add any drops other than Harvester Parts in Treasure Bags.

Is there any functional difference for the Mobile Piggy Bank compared to the vanilla Money Trough?

ETA: Is there a separate item from the Mobile PiggySafe that just summons the Fairy NPC?

Ahh! I didn't realize the Merchant sold it. I was looking for a recipe with the Recipe Browser. Thanks!

If your merchant has it, let me know. Mine seems to be missing it. I don't think it's locked behind any boss or anything.

If your merchant has it, let me know. Mine seems to be missing it. I don't think it's locked behind any boss or anything.

The Merchant did indeed have it. For reference, I have Wall of Flesh defeated, but no hardmode bosses downed yet.

Yeah, I got it after sometime around the Queen Bee. I've purchased it so many times, but never in a timely fashion. Never noticed that it was tied to a boss. Thanks.

So I'm having a problem with this at the moment. I have 150 Lesser Healing Potions in my inventory, used the potion and it's not infinite. I am aware that there is no craftable infinite version of it and that you need at least 120 of whatever healing item. I am not sure why this isn't doing what its supposed to (which is being infinite).

So I'm having a problem with this at the moment. I have 150 Lesser Healing Potions in my inventory, used the potion and it's not infinite. I am aware that there is no craftable infinite version of it and that you need at least 120 of whatever healing item. I am not sure why this isn't doing what its supposed to (which is being infinite).

The infinite healing potion stuff is from the Infinity Mod. You might want to ask over there.

The infinite healing potion stuff is from the Infinity Mod. You might want to ask over there.
I have tried the infinite healing potion on a different character (without the Infinity Mod) and it didn't consume any potions. I did have over 1k healing potions, but they weren't consumed. And yes, I know what the Infinity Mod is and I have used it in the past, so I do know that you can craft an Infinite Healing Potion, along with other Infinite items.

Back
Top Bottom