tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Mods that are not listed as having baked-in support in the OP must add the necessary line of harvester support code in their own plants.

ModLoader.GetMod("Luiafk").Call("plantharvest", tileType, bloomFrameX, dropType, dropAmount)
Can you recommend another auto plant harvesting alternative? Actually, I guess everything has its own grow speed and we wouldn't want it to just lop off a pre-grown bud. :/ Thank you for your assistance.

hello, is there a way to turn off the fire effect on the damage buff? im ussing overhaul and i keep being on flames cause the enemies that i put on flames when they touch me i get on flames too, very bad on blood moon/eclipse

Does the fish harvester work with modded rods? I have got the lunar rod from Joost Mod which can catch celestial fragments, but I put it in the fish harvester and it hasn't caught any fragments yet. Is this just a stroke of bad RNG or are modded fishing rods not supported?

not sure if you have but if not you should make a version that just contains the auto build stuff as that would make things so much better for people who have like 78 npcs to build for (i know i can deactivate the ones i dont use but meh!). but i dont want to download the whole thing as i already have a lot of mods going on and it is already cramping my inventory menu. also having a recipe fr items in game that are supposed to be a reward for the grinding/ exploration just feels a bit wrong but thats my opinion.

In my game, in testing the hellavator or prisons, I don't see options in the Settings menu, I only have 1 row of options (buffs)

uhm i don't know if anyone else has this problem but i can't craft a fishing net needed for the fishing harvester. if anyone knows the answer pls help. i have to farm a lot of golden crates and honestly don't want to do that by fishing them :sigh:

uhm i don't know if anyone else has this problem but i can't craft a fishing net needed for the fishing harvester. if anyone knows the answer pls help. i have to farm a lot of golden crates and honestly don't want to do that by fishing them :sigh:
Fishing Net from this mod is an Expert Mode-only recipe. Search the thread for the list of chat commands to toggle the world state.

I searched for this, so apologies if it's already been answered:

How does the Dirt Rod 2.0 decide what to fill and what not to fill? And how does it decide what to fill with?

Testing in my world, I'm getting some odd and seemingly inconsistent results. Trying to fill up a desert surface, with underground desert beneath.

I'm using mode 1 as I don't want to clear anything. I've tried clearing desert underground walls to try and get a fill going, but it's pulling in pearl sand from the right it seems. I buffered and clentaminated the side I'm working in (used the natural hole into the underground desert as the midway point).

Pic attached. The two areas in red boxes I'm trying to fill, the 'hole' I do not want to fill. Would prefer to have it filled by sand/sandstone if possible.

As a note, I totally dug the top portion out at one point, and where it's filled it and/or levelled off again I did manually and that was getting time consuming, hence the dirt rod 2.0 finally coming out of the chest!

Am I just underestimating the tool? I get pearlsand sometimes, and dirt/rock other times (assuming it's 'pulling' in dirt and rock from the left).

Loving the mod btw, this is the only tool I've not been able to use quite like I hoped, and I'm sure it's just that I'm using it poorly. :D

dirtrod testing.jpg

HELP i have 30 of a modded buff potion stacked in pigmy bank but i don't have its infinite effect i tried to put it in inventory but same what should i do ?

Back
Top Bottom