tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

all bullets and arrows that stack to 3996 get endless is there a way to make some not do this like my own mods bullets and arrows they stack to 10000 but get endless from this mod i dont want that as my mod has its own version of endless ammo for them

edit

i typed this befor i asked on discord but i like to be able to get this to work

Last edited:
So, I'm trying to use the Unlimited Multi Solution, but it doesn't seem to change the area I've selected to the hell biome. Does it just not work unless you're deep enough, or...?

So, I'm trying to use the Unlimited Multi Solution, but it doesn't seem to change the area I've selected to the hell biome. Does it just not work unless you're deep enough, or...?
works fine for me are there any blocks within the box say dirt stone or the other versions of them the hell makes em all to ash

For some reason, the settings hotkey doesn't work for me, even with any of the unlimited items that use it in my inventory. Can anyone help? Also, the recall hotkeys don't work either.
Note: I did set the hotkeys, but they still don't work. I do have a good amount of mods installed, could that affect it?

Last edited:
Are you going to add sprites for the unlimited mana upgrades? Some items can get easily confused with vanilla ones. I can try to sprite some if you want?

When using an unlimited fishing poll (sitting duck's) my fish finder doesn't show what my bait power is, it says it's zero. Will it just stay at 85% like the poll says but will it go up if i use things like the fishing accessories?

I have found a problem on my computer when using the infinite buffs item (might just be my computer). (I freaking love this mod bytheway so thanks for that) but when I turn on the Ultimate Battler icon it does what it is supposed to do and it is crazy, but then when I turn off the battler icon it counts down like it is supposed to, but then when it turns off my game stops. I don't get a crash report, my game just stops, and I can't actually do anything else on my computer until I restart my computer. But I tried it a couple of times to see what would happen in different scenarios, and I found that if I teleport back to my base right before the battler buff stops the game keeps going. So I believe that the problem is that when the battle icon is turned off while surrounded by hundreds of mobs the vanilla game can't handle the number of spawns and freezes. Anyway just wanted to let you know, and once again I love this mod so much, 10/10.

What about the tree, cactus and fishing harvesters? I want to know which items you can put in the fishing one because that would help a lot

Hey guys, I recently downloaded this mod off of mod browser for farming purposes, and none of the unlimited buff potions on the toggle like the ultimate battler or ultimate peaceful is working. I have been searching for an answer but i cant seem to find anything. Can you guys help?

Hey guys, I recently downloaded this mod off of mod browser for farming purposes, and none of the unlimited buff potions on the toggle like the ultimate battler or ultimate peaceful is working. I have been searching for an answer but i cant seem to find anything. Can you guys help?

to use the option bar you need the buff items in ur inventory if you use a mod that tells you recipes look for ultimate buff it has a shield icon thats the fully upgraded item with that the options window works

As I understand Mod adds infinite buff if you have 30 potions with this buff in inventory/pig e.t.c. But I found that if you have too many infinite buffs (2 full layers), it starts reroll buffs, disables not-infinite buffs and you can't get this buffs before disabling some of old buffs. ANd sound of rerolling - it's pretty terrible and annoying

As I understand Mod adds infinite buff if you have 30 potions with this buff in inventory/pig e.t.c. But I found that if you have too many infinite buffs (2 full layers), it starts reroll buffs, disables not-infinite buffs and you can't get this buffs before disabling some of old buffs. ANd sound of rerolling - it's pretty terrible and annoying
Yeah, the buff/debuff number limit a vanilla limitation.

Can you add a mode to the multi solution that makes it instead of doing a admin convert do a regular clentaminator convert to everything inside of the rectangle?

id need help ...... for some reason even if i have all the material i need for the auto-building item it doesn't show up + when i use the recipe browser it allow me to look for it but if i click on it my entire game crash when i want to see the recipes

here the list of mod that Im using if it any use:
Wing Slot imkSushi's mod - old / Unleveled mod / Luiafk / Extensible inventory / Mod Helpers / Begone, Evil! / Wireless / Death Screen Countdown / Full Health Respawn / Regen From Bosses / Removed nerfs of items / Recipe Browser / MoreAccesories+ / Wich Mod Is This From? / Magic Storage / Reduced Grinding / Calamity Mod / Boss Checklist / Shorter Respawn Time / Necessories / imkSushi's Mod / Antisocial / No More Tombs / MaxStackPlus

i checked around and i dint see anyone else having that issue so far ... if it not an issue from this mod then i don't know, i just assume since it only the item with this mod that im having problem with.

thx for the help in advance and sorry to bother

Last edited:
id need help ...... for some reason even if i have all the material i need for the auto-building item it doesn't show up + when i use the recipe browser it allow me to look for it but if i click on it my entire game crash when i want to see the recipes

here the list of mod that Im using if it any use:
Wing Slot imkSushi's mod - old / Unleveled mod / Luiafk / Extensible inventory / Mod Helpers / Begone, Evil! / Wireless / Death Screen Countdown / Full Health Respawn / Regen From Bosses / Removed nerfs of items / Recipe Browser / MoreAccesories+ / Wich Mod Is This From? / Magic Storage / Reduced Grinding / Calamity Mod / Boss Checklist / Shorter Respawn Time / Necessories / imkSushi's Mod / Antisocial / No More Tombs / MaxStackPlus

i checked around and i dint see anyone else having that issue so far ... if it not an issue from this mod then i don't know, i just assume since it only the item with this mod that im having problem with.

thx for the help in advance and sorry to bother
what is the item you're having trouble with?

what is the item you're having trouble with?
my entire game crash as soon as i try to look for any of the auto-build recipe, but as en update and enabling 1 mod at a time with recipe and luiafk i have found that as soon as i enable ImkShushi the crashes occur
edit: im still doing mod by mod right now to see if it not just imk
edit P2: so, after checking every thing they all work fine maybe it just the reaction between those 3 so for now until i figure out if i was doing something wrong ill just disable imk's mod

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom