tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I have found a bug, when using infinite fishing rods, empty accessory slots (active only, not social) seem to multiply the number of lines cast.

sorry to say that again but no one awnsered me.
the infinite buffs to me are enabling zen and zerg at the same time, all infinite buffs are.
Only thing i can imagine is you have 30+ of both, in inv or piggy.

Also, absolutely love the mod, this has made my inventory so much less of a hassle when gearing up for boss fights. On top of that the auto hellivator and skybridge items are amazing. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I've totally been abusing the infinite mana for rolling healer with my friends. :p

Last edited:
Only thing i can imagine is you have 30+ of both, in inv or piggy.

Also, absolutely love the mod, this has made my inventory so much less of a hassle when gearing up for boss fights. On top of that the auto hellivator and skybridge items are amazing. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I've totally been abusing the infinite mana for rolling healer with my friends. :p
Wait? If you have more than 30 potions of some sort on your inv or piggy bank it will automatically trigger an infinite version of that effect?? If yes, I didn't knew that, then if a reallocate my potions to my defender's forge or safe it will solve that?

upload_2018-10-24_18-34-16.png

Why I cant do it?
This and others recipers wont work for me, but I have the igredients to do...

So, I'm confused as to how I get the Unlimited Buffs to work from my piggy bank. Do I need both the "Unlimited X" and 30 of the respective potions for it to auto-apply?

Seems like there is problem with unlimited fishing rods and auto trash mod. When i put items i fished to auto trash list, and then loot them again with unlimited rods, items do not get auto trashed.

What items can you place in the fish harvester that actually do something? And do modded items work too?

You know what I wuld very much like to see? One single item that creates an AFK farm, complete with Lihzard blocks and a water candle. :cool:

What's the intended use of the fishing biome creator? I've been setting up fishing spots with the pool builder in the actual biomes, which has been great, just tried the fishing biome item and obviously used it incorrectly. Am I supposed to create the biome above the pool, or near it, or what?

What's the intended use of the fishing biome creator? I've been setting up fishing spots with the pool builder in the actual biomes, which has been great, just tried the fishing biome item and obviously used it incorrectly. Am I supposed to create the biome above the pool, or near it, or what?
As far as I'm aware, all the item does is create a the pool of water. It has to be created within an area that is indeed considered the proper biome. Sometimes the biome is also height-dependent, so look for the demarcation line between the "underground" layer and the "cavern" layer.

Checking the wiki may help as well.

How do you open crafting menu in the luiafk mod
If you go into the game's "controls" area to rebind the controls, near the bottom is the "Modded keys" area. One of those will be the Luiafk control bar. It may not have a key on its own, so you'll have to set it. If there is a default, it might be "k" or "h" - But make it whatever you'd like. ^_^

As far as I'm aware, all the item does is create a the pool of water. It has to be created within an area that is indeed considered the proper biome. Sometimes the biome is also height-dependent, so look for the demarcation line between the "underground" layer and the "cavern" layer.

Checking the wiki may help as well.

The pool builder creates a pool of water, the fishing biom creator creates (well it does at least for blue mushroom which is what I tried) an area the size of the pool builder, but it's filled with blocks of the biome item (mud and blue grass) in lots of horizontal and vertical lines, creating a pattern of #'s over and over with air holes, but no water. It's also created from the bottom right square up, instead of the top right square down, like the pool builder is.

This is why it feels unintuitive to me. The pool builder is so obvious what it does the moment you click it, the fishing biome less so.

Back
Top Bottom